[NEohioPAL]Dolores McNiece

Buddyraymc at aol.com Buddyraymc at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 14:48:27 PST 2005

--part1_275.ea107f.30be34bb_boundary

Friends, My mother passed away this afternoon after hospice at our family
home.  Those of you who met her at performances, will remember her loving and
giving nature.  She was my hero.  Visiting Hours will be at McMahon-Coyne Funeral
home in Willoughby, this Friday from 2-4 and 7-9.  Services on Saturday at
Immaculate Conception.  Thanks to everyone for their prayers and concern.
Blessings of Peace,
Ray McNiece

--part1_275.ea107f.30be34bb_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Friends, My mother passed away this=
 afternoon after hospice at our family home.  Those of you who met her=20=
at performances, will remember her loving and giving nature.  She was m=
y hero.  Visiting Hours will be at McMahon-Coyne Funeral home in Willou=
ghby, this Friday from 2-4 and 7-9.  Services on Saturday at Immaculate=
 Conception.  Thanks to everyone for their prayers and concern.<BR>
Blessings of Peace,<BR>
Ray McNiece</FONT></HTML>

--part1_275.ea107f.30be34bb_boundary--