[NEohioPAL]RADIO ADAPTATION OF "I HATE THIS" NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Tue Nov 29 19:08:28 PST 2005

--MS_Mac_OE_3216146908_2703454_MIME_Part

90.3 WCPN ideastream ADAPTATION OF "I HATE THIS" NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

"I Hate This" writer David Hansen collaborated with Around Noon producer
Dave DeOreo, 90.3 WCPN sound engineer Al Dahlhausen, and a group of talented
Northeast Ohio actors to recast Hansen's play, originally written as a
one-man live presentation, into a unique radio drama.

In this special radio presentation, Hansen is joined by the voices of Nina
Domingue, Magdalyn Donnelly, Alison Garrigan, Sadie Grossman, Betsy Hogg,
Nick Koesters, Brian Pedaci, Dee Perry, Scott Plate, Dorothy Silver, Reuben
Silver, and Thomas Weaver.

The special radio adaptation of "I Hate This" is now available exclusively
on the 90.3 WCPN website at
http://www.wcpn.org/an/features/2005/1125ihatethis.html

http://www.davidhansen.org

# # #

--MS_Mac_OE_3216146908_2703454_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>RADIO ADAPTATION OF "I HATE THIS" NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE</TI=

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=3D"4">90.3 WCPN ideastream ADAPTATION OF "I HATE THIS" N=
OW AVAILABLE ONLINE<BR>
<BR>
"I Hate This" writer David Hansen collaborated with Around Noon p=
roducer Dave DeOreo, 90.3 WCPN sound engineer Al Dahlhausen, and a group of =
talented Northeast Ohio actors to recast Hansen's play, originally written a=
s a one-man live presentation, into a unique radio drama.<BR>
<BR>
In this special radio presentation, Hansen is joined by the voices of Nina =
Domingue, Magdalyn Donnelly, Alison Garrigan, Sadie Grossman, Betsy Hogg, Ni=
ck Koesters, Brian Pedaci, Dee Perry, Scott Plate, Dorothy Silver, Reuben Si=
lver, and Thomas Weaver.<BR>
<BR>
The special radio adaptation of "I Hate This" is now available ex=
clusively on the 90.3 WCPN website at http://www.wcpn.org/an/features/2005/1=
125ihatethis.html<BR>
<BR>
http://www.davidhansen.org<BR>
<BR>
# # #</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3216146908_2703454_MIME_Part--