[NEohioPAL]Little Beth Entertainment website temporarily down

peteroctb at aim.com peteroctb at aim.com
Wed Nov 30 05:21:34 PST 2005

Hi Everyone,

  I apologize; We're having a temporary problem with the Little Beth
website today. It was working fine yesterday evening. Oh well, these
things happen. We are working to have the problem resolved very soon.

 thanks,
 Peter

  "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a
victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."
 --Harvey Fierstein
 visit the world of
 Little Beth Entertainment, Ltd.
 http://www.littlebeth.com