[NEohioPAL]"Black Patent Leather Shoes" stuff needed

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 04:27:53 PST 2005

--=====================_88212975==_.ALT

If anyone in this theater area has done "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes
Really Reflect Up?" and would be willing to lend us some of the things it
requires, we would appreciate it very much!  The Stow Players is producing
this hilarious show in February and at the production meeting last night
the director, Oliver Corrigan, asked me to look for a few unusual things.

1)  Something that looks like a confessional
2)  4 giant pairs of patent leather shoes
3)  Nuns' habits
4)  Large statute of the Virgin Mary

Please contact either Oliver (oliver_corrigan at yahoo.com) or me
(Pommy at neo.rr.com) if you can help.  Thank you!

--Linda Ryan
Co-producer "...Shoes"

--=====================_88212975==_.ALT

If anyone in this theater area has done <i>"Do Black Patent Leather
Shoes Really Reflect Up?" </i>and would be willing to lend us some
of the things it requires, we would appreciate it very much!  The
Stow Players is producing this hilarious show in February and at the
production meeting last night the director, Oliver Corrigan, asked me to
look for a few unusual things.<br>
1)  Something that looks like a confessional<br>
2)  4 giant pairs of patent leather shoes<br>
3)  Nuns' habits<br>
4)  Large statute of the Virgin Mary<br>
Please contact either Oliver (oliver_corrigan at yahoo.com) or me
(Pommy at neo.rr.com) if you can help.  Thank you!<br>
--Linda Ryan<br>
Co-producer  <i>"...Shoes"<br>