[NEohioPAL]Camera operator found, thanks!

za za ohiozaza at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 07:15:39 PST 2005

--0-1222767772-1133450139=:85926

Friends,

  Thanks for the great response to the request for a camera operator.
  Mari has found what she needed, and the show will go on!
  You are all invited to attend the Light Up Downtown Canton event  tonight from 6-7:30pm in person! Yes Cleveland, there really IS life  south of I480 !!!

  Thanks again,

  Steve Kramer

--0-1222767772-1133450139=:85926

		<hr size=1> <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/">Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.</a>