[NEohioPAL]Brigadoon Auditions

hiseas2 at aol.com hiseas2 at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 14:21:55 PST 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7C4DCC5A2F972_E7C_992B_FWM-M27.sysops.aol.com

Mighty Goliath Productions of Avon Lake is holding auditions for "Brigadoon".  Audition dates are Fridays, December 2 & 9 at 7:00 p.m.  Auditions take place in Avon Lake High School's Performing Arts Center.  Production dates will be March 24, 25, 26, 31, and April 1.

Please bring a song to sing (accompanist provided). There will also be readings from the script.  Those interested in Jeannie will have a dancing movement audition as well.

If you are unable to audition on either of the 2 Fridays, please contact me and we will set up a separate time for you.

All parts available.  Non-Equity show.  All welcome in the chorus - no audition necessary.  Chorus is largely made up of adults, but is open to 13 years old and up.  12 and under need to participate with a parent on stage.  First rehearsal will be Friday, January 6.  All rehearsals are on Fridays at 7:00 until tech week.  There is no such thing as a 'snow day' in MGP land.  If schools are closed, we will rehearse - somewhere!  (Usually a local church hall).

Bernadette Hisey
Chorus Director, "Brigadoon"
Marketing Manager, MGP
HiSeas2 at aol.com

----------MailBlocks_8C7C4DCC5A2F972_E7C_992B_FWM-M27.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Mighty Goliath Productions of Avon Lake is holding auditions for "Brigadoon".  Audition dates are Fridays, December 2 & 9 at 7:00 p.m.  Auditions take place in Avon Lake High School's Performing Arts Center.  Production dates will be March 24, 25, 26, 31, and April 1.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please bring a song to sing (accompanist provided). There will also be readings from the script.  Those interested in Jeannie will have a dancing movement audition as well.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are unable to audition on either of the 2 Fridays, please contact me and we will set up a separate time for you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>All parts available.  Non-Equity show.  All welcome in the chorus - no audition necessary.  Chorus is largely made up of adults, but is open to 13 years old and up.  12 and under need to participate with a parent on stage.  First rehearsal will be Friday, January 6.  All rehearsals are on Fridays at 7:00 until tech week.  There is no such thing as a 'snow day' in MGP land.  If schools are closed, we will rehearse - somewhere!  (Usually a local church hall).</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Bernadette Hisey</DIV>
<DIV>Chorus Director, "Brigadoon"</DIV>