[NEohioPAL]i need resume help

Erin Posanti lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 19:05:28 PST 2005

--0-585559229-1133492728=:27107

hey all

  i have a few questions about my resume...
  1. are dates/years of performances/training all that important (i.e., one time projects, college degrees, short lived training, etc) or should i leave them out?
  2. i'm a dancer, should my resume look that much different than an actors?-i have some theatre, mostly dance, college dance degree,...
  3. do i need a "special skills" heading or is that only in certain cases?
  4. should specific dance styles studied be listed...

  my resume looks really tight/smushed and hard to read. i have redone it doing a format similar to theatre--the 3 columns format. it is much easier to read, but i have a problem including too much info i think. any suggesions would be great.
  thanks!
  erin

--0-585559229-1133492728=:27107

<DIV id=RTEContent>hey all</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>i have a few questions about my resume...</DIV>  <DIV>1. are dates/years of performances/training all that important (i.e., one time projects, college degrees, short lived training, etc) or should i leave them out?</DIV>  <DIV>2. i'm a dancer, should my resume look that much different than an actors?-i have some theatre, mostly dance, college dance degree,...</DIV>  <DIV>3. do i need a "special skills" heading or is that only in certain cases?</DIV>  <DIV>4. should specific dance styles studied be listed...</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>my resume looks really tight/smushed and hard to read. i have redone it doing a format similar to theatre--the 3 columns format. it is much easier to read, but i have a problem including too much info i think. any suggesions would be great.</DIV>  <DIV>thanks!</DIV>  <DIV>erin</DIV>
--0-585559229-1133492728=:27107--