[NEohioPAL]Fairmount Performing Arts Camp program for Summer '06 to be announced very soon!

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sun Dec 4 07:37:44 PST 2005

-------------------------------1133710664

Hi Everybody,
=20
Fairmount Performing Arts Camp will  be unveiling it's program and updated=20
website for next summer in the next day or  two.  At that time we will be=20
accepting registration from our '04 and '05  students and audition appointme=
nts from=20
potential new  students.
=20
We have some exciting additions and  changes planned!  More to follow ...
=20
Fred Sternfeld
Director, Fairmount Performing Arts  Camp
216-496-6087
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/) =20
=20
PS - New to our program and  considering us for next summer?  Read  what our=
=20
students had to say about FPAC '05 ...
=20
=20
=20
FPAC =E2=80=9905  Student & Parent Testimonials
I  loved camp =E2=80=93 I really felt like I was in a theatre school with cl=
asses on =20
every aspect of the stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone looking=20
to  prepare for a professional career in theatre to come to FPAC !  Because=20=
of=20
camp I feel inspired to take  more classes and learn more. The teachers are=20
incredible and each one helped me  grow as an actress and a person.  Thanks!=
!=20
Anne  Markt=20
Hi  Fred!  How are you?  This is Erika Rylow from FPAC.  I just  finished my=
=20
first week of college at The University of Akron and I just wanted  to say=20
thank you.  So far almost everything we've discussed or done in my  theatre=20
classes are things we learned at FPAC.  I fully realize now how  helpful cam=
p was=20
for me.  Also, today we had an orientation class for the  theatre program an=
d=20
one of the teachers told us to sign up for NEOhioPAL and  that it was ingeni=
ous=20
of you to create it.  I was sitting there thinking  "Wooh!  Go Fred!" haha.=20=
=20
Well, once again, thanks.  :-)=20
Erika  Rylow=20
Superb.  I loved everyone.  This camp has  taught me more in three weeks tha=
n=20
I have learned elsewhere in  years.=20
Dan  O=E2=80=99Neil=20
Camp  was a great experience=E2=80=A6I learned so much about myself and peop=
le in=20
general.  Learned an extreme amount =E2=80=93 will always remember what I le=
arned =E2=80=93=20
changed my  perception of acting=E2=80=A6staff was very helpful =E2=80=A6 I=20=
overall improved=20
greatly=E2=80=A6Thank  you for allowing me to learn so much in just a few  w=
eeks.=20
Katelyn  Blockinger=20
=E2=80=A6the  classes were fantastic and provided great information.  I had=20=
a great=20
time with the people =E2=80=A6 I  loved meeting everyone =E2=80=A6 a great t=
ime with CP!  She=20
taught us so much  =E2=80=A6=20
Jason  Modica=20
I  never walk out of the camp without learning at least 5 things that are =20
applicable to my career.  Superb  staff.=20
Corey  Harper=20
You  guys taught me so much =E2=80=93 thank you!  I learned so much this yea=
r and met=20
so many people and scene study was  amazing.  Learning how to audition  for=20
college was the most helpful=E2=80=A6=20
Megan  Roose=20
This  was one of the most amazing experiences ever.  I really believe I have=
=20
improved because  I was challenged.=20
Bridget  Vargo=20
WOW=E2=80=A6WOW.  I can=E2=80=99t think of a better word to  describe this c=
amp.  I=E2=80=99ve=20
learned  & gained so much!  I=E2=80=99ve gained  knowledge, confidence and s=
ome great=20
friends.  What a wonderful staff.  I was honored to be taught by these  incr=
edible=20
people.  Beyond  words!!!  This camp was so amazing.  Thank you so so so muc=
h=20
for this incredible  opportunity!=20
Jaime  Welch=20
I  thought it was great!  Thanks for  everything. Superb!=20
Jane  Larson=20
Dear  Mr. Sternfeld,=20
Thank  you for the special arrangements you have made for Kathleen.  She is=20
LOVING being at camp and is very  happy.  You didn't have to do all  that yo=
u=20
have done to make her camp so successful and my husband I want to thank  you=
 =E2=80=A6=20
Sincerely,=20
Deborah  O'Connor=20
Parent  of Kathleen O=E2=80=99Connor=20
Thanks  again for the opportunity of FPAC. I truly learned a lot and am=20
excited  to begin new performance opportunities using what I've learned! Thi=
s =20
program was extremely good for me.  I would definitely recommend this progra=
m to=20
other college students.  The full time staff was excellent.  They are all=20
obviously very talented and  well-trained.  They are good role  models and I=
=20
learned a lot from them!!!!  I learned the most from the one-on-one work wit=
h Fred=20
and CP.  I learned a LOT from Tom Fulton in just  the hour and a half he was=
=20
here.  SUPERB!  =20
Shaina  Vencel=20
This  was one of the best overall theater experiences I=E2=80=99ve ever had!=
  I made=20
new friends and I learned so much  from the super professional staff=E2=80=
=A6.  Beth=20
was amazing!=20
Eden  Raiz=20
This  camp was an awesome experience. I=E2=80=99ve taken other camp/classes=20=
and those=20
camps  didn=E2=80=99t really teach me how to act, they just taught their stu=
dents how=20
to be on  stage. This camp actually taught acting in many different forms=20
(i.e. scene  study, improv., etc.) Truly Educational!!  The staff was very=20
helpful. It was good to experience each teacher b/c  each had their own uniq=
ue=20
techniques & each challenged students in their own  way. Awesome. Scene Stud=
y class=20
was so much fun! Magdalyn Donnelly was an  extremely qualified teacher. She=20
taught and gave excellent direction and knew  how to make class unique and=20
pleasant.  The music teachers David Williams and Heidi Herczeg were highly =20
qualified. I liked the theory of breathing techniques.  Andrew May taught an=
 awesome=20
lesson!  Joan Ellison gave an awesome master class on belting =E2=80=93 Supe=
rb!=20
Overall very  educational experience & a fun time, met some good  friends.=20
J.P.  Makowski=20
I love  FPAC =E2=80=93 it is so awesome! The staff were superb =E2=80=93 I l=
ove them all - =20
But most of all =E2=80=93 Alicia, CP, and  Fred. =E2=80=A6Coolaroonie.  Tenn=
ille  ROX.  The=20
Overnight =3D  AWESOME. Learned how to really act.  I really learned a lot,=20=
 It=20
was really fun.  =20
Alexa  Money=20
Alicia  Kahn rox my sox!  Really fun!  Audition Techniques gave me a lot of=20
info.  Andrew May was hilarious! Improv was so much fun. Mitchell Fields was=
 =20
funny!=20
Caroline  Hatch=20
You  know it=E2=80=99s a good thing when you wake up each morning eager to d=
o what=20
you love  best. The camp is cozy. I loved Maggie Donnelly because she taught=
 us=20
as well as  learned from us.  Audition  Techniques class was great =E2=80=
=93 so=20
helpful!  I loved camp so much. We learned so much, more than I have @ other=
 =20
professional camps.=20
Jenica  Money=20
Best  theatrical training I have ever gotten. Really enjoyed the entire staf=
f=20
=E2=80=93 they  all brought something different to the table. Magdalyn Donne=
lly is my=20
 hero.=20
Anonymous=20
I  thought is was so great! We all did a lot of different things that some=20
have  never done before and had a lot of fun doing so.  I loved the staff, t=
hey=20
made great  decisions and taught us a lot. They made every lesson fun. I had=
=20
so much fun and  it went so fast =E2=80=93 I wish it was longer.  So great!!=
! Loved=20
it!!!=20
Taylor  Cochran=20
This  was the best camp I have ever been to!  I learned a lot. Soo much fun!=
=20
Alicia Kahn was absolutely amazing and the  entire staff was great. Mitchell=
=20
Fields was AWESOMELY HILARIOUS AND  FUN!=20
Sarah Ridge
I  met so many good friends, who I am planning to stay good friends with!  I=
=20
learned tons!  FUN FUN FUN!  Maggie rox! CP is so awesome; learned so  much=20
from Fred and her; Sean is so funny! Beth is very talented; Dana is the  sta=
ge=20
combat master! VOICE TEACHERS ROCK! Alicia and Meg rock! Tennille is such  a=
n=20
awesome dancer and teacher =E2=80=93 I can now say that I am a better dancer=
, tapper, =20
and more flexible. I learned how to make my head voice a lot more powerful a=
nd=20
 stronger =E2=80=93 breathing rox!  AWESOME!  LEARNED SO MUCH!  My passion f=
or =20
theatre has now gotten even stronger!  It was the best learning experience I=
 have=20
ever had!  Camp was so  amazing!=20
Julia  Schonberg=20
I  loved the camp. I learned a lot in 3 weeks. I love all of the teachers!=20
Very  helpful. Taught me about myself. Thanks FPAC!=20
Molly  Israel=20
It  was 100% more fun than I expected.  All of the staff members had a fun=20
personality. I love Alicia=E2=80=99s class  SO much!!  I improved so  much,=20=
and I=E2=80=99m 10X=20
more ready to audition.  I LOVE 2 DANCE.=20
Alexis  Floyd=20
Great!  Opens up the world of acting and made me more confident. Scene Study=
=20
was  awesome! Great camp and a wonderful experience. I=E2=80=99m ready to sh=
ow my=20
talent to  everyone!=20
Annie  Leitch=20
It  was very informative. I feel like I know a whole lot more. Great=20
teachers!  Awesome.=20
Julia  Slusarz=20
This  was superduper cool!  This  experience has made me grow so much and=20
introduced me to so many great people. I  looked forward to camp everyday.=20
Celia  Kaplan=20
CP  was awesome. Fred was great.  I  loved it!  Great job!  Comin=E2=80=99 n=
ext =20
summer.=20
Alex  Mayes=20
This  is the best camp I have ever been to. Even though I wasn=E2=80=99t ful=
ly=20
mobile, I was  treated fairly and given just as many opportunities as all th=
e other=20
actors and  actresses. The people are really very nice and the teachers are=20
amazing. My  scene study teacher, CP, is hilarious, and definitely gave me s=
ome=20
great acting  tips. I was impressed. Nuff said.=20
Hannah  W.=20
Superb=E2=80=A6I  will definitely take everything I have learned at camp and=
 use it=20
to further  grow in my acting skills.=20
Emma  Schreibman=20
I  really loved camp. It is such a great program. Two years down and many=20
more to  go.  I learned so much.  I feel like I improved my acting a lot  ov=
er=20
the three weeks.  I loved the  combination of having fun and being serious=20=
=E2=80=93 it=20
was just great.
Jenn  Grobe=20
I  loved the staff: they were fun, kind, supporting & really helped my skill=
s=20
 and talents grow.  Guest Artist  Andrew May was absolutely amazing!  Scene=20
Study was EXTREMELY helpful!  It was really great & I learned a lot & I beli=
eve=20
I grew as an  actor.  Thank you again & again  for all the support & help yo=
u=E2=80=99
ve given me this summer!  =20
Rachel  Kenney=20
=E2=80=A6learned  a lot =E2=80=A6Joan Ellison taught me more in five minutes=
 than I have=20
ever learned from  any other vocal coach.=20
Alex  Marzullo=20
This  camp was an amazing experience for me.  I learned so much about=20
technique and I was introduced to so many new  things.  The staff was really=
 great =20
and very helpful.  I will never  forget this fantastic summer at FPAC!!=20
Molly  Lashner=20
I  LOVED The program!   Everything  was perfect!  =20
Alyssa  Taylor=20
I  had an awesome time at camp.  I  learned a lot and met some awesome=20
people.   The staff was a lot of  fun.=20
Haley  Fowler=20
Superb!  This was the best acting experience  ever!  I learned more about=20
myself  in these 3 weeks than I have in all my years of acting!  =20
Tay  Glass=20
It was  a great experience.  Now I=E2=80=99m sure  acting is a career I want=
 to=20
pursue.  Maggie was an incredible teacher.  I have never learned more in suc=
h=20
little time.  Thanks for  everything!=20
Kristen  McCrae=20
I  loved the camp and the counselors. Everything was great=E2=80=A6a ton of=20=
 fun.=20
Nick  Monreal=20
Learned  a lot, gave me a good starting point to begin studies, lots of book=
s=20
on acting  to read now!  The staff were very  well informed, talented group.=
 =20
Joan  Ellison =E2=80=93 Fantastic! Amazing at giving improving instruction i=
n such a=20
short  time.  =20
Dan  Gibbons=20
I  really loved the camp!  I want to  come next year.  Meg was a really =20
great teacher!  At the Showcase  performance, I felt really proud of myself.=
=20
Anonymous=20
This  camp is so much fun and is a big help with people=E2=80=99s acting ski=
lls. =20
Both years were A LOT of fun!  The staff should all come back next  year!  Y=
ou=20
get to know people for so  long it=E2=80=99s hard to say bye!  Awesome=E2=
=80=A6=20
K8t  Pops=20
I  learned so much!  The people are  great!  The teachers and students  were=
=20
all so friendly that I felt right at home!=20
CJ  Bonde=20
The  overall program was SUPERB!  Camp  was definitely worth coming to...  I=
 =20
learned immensely and had fun at the same time.=20
Taylor  Hess=20
Ice  cream party is sweet.  Stage Combat  =E2=80=93 I got to kill Heather=
=E2=80=A6Funness. =20
Sean ROX.  Showcase was  amazing.  =20
Julia  Wilson=20
Awesome  staff!  CP was amazing w/critiques;  I loved that she expected a lo=
t=20
from us=E2=80=A6 the staff and program were well put  together.  =20
Molly  Andrews-Hinders=20
CP is  awesome! Staff very friendly. Program superb.  Andrew May hilarious.=20
Learned a  lot.  Very  fun!=20
Emily  Grodzik=20
This  was the best theatre camp ever!  I=E2=80=99m  definitely coming back n=
ext year.=20
 It was the best learning camp and it was the most fun camp!  I liked how th=
e=20
staff already graduated  college so they knew exactly what they were=20
teaching.  The staff was very fun to be with=E2=80=A6    Next time I go into=
 an  audition it=20
will be great because I learned so much about it.  I made a lot of new frien=
ds=20
and had a  blast with them!  Fred ran a great  camp!  =20
Dani  Apple=20
I had  so much fun at FPAC!  I made so many  new friends and learned so much=
.=20
 I  feel like I have a better chance at succeeding with the knowledge that I=
=E2=80=99
ve  obtained here.  The staff was great!  They were so nice, and so =20
knowledgeable in their respective fields.  It was great to work with so many=
 different=20
people.  I loved dance class!  I loved improv! Superb  program=E2=80=A6=20
Melissa  Rotblatt=20
I  learned so much more -  that I  assumed I already knew.  Carol is  awesom=
e=20
=E2=80=93 Fred makes it fun =E2=80=93 David is my new favorite music teacher=
 =E2=80=93 and Heidi =20
has the coolest warm-ups.  Showcase  performance was SO FUN!  The whole  sta=
ff=20
is superb!  Audition  Techniques Class =E2=80=93 learned a lot! Audition log=
? Genius! =20
Dance Class =E2=80=93 Tennille! You are SO fun.  She really made a connectio=
n with the=20
teens.  Andrew May =E2=80=93 very entertaining.  Joan Ellison =E2=80=93 it=
=E2=80=99s amazing how a=20
little  mouth shape can change the entire tone of your voice!  Mitchell Fiel=
ds =E2=80=93
 HILARIOUS!  The Overnight =E2=80=93 MARSHMALLOW!  And you had veggie burger=
s!  That=E2=80=99
s amazing and I love you for  it!!!=20
Tiffany  Stoker=20
Superb!  I learned a lot of new things. So much  fun. Gave me new techniques=
.=20
Thomas  Green=20
Fred  and C.P. were awesome!  They really  know their stuff, I couldn=E2=80=
=99t have=20
asked for better!  They=E2=80=99ve taught me so, so much.  I=E2=80=99m so gr=
ateful to them. =20
For the first time I had someone to show  me how to go about creating a role=
. =20
The overnight was FUN!  And  the talent show was great!  Thanks  Sean for=20
staying up with us!  This  is one of the best things I=E2=80=99ve done to be=
tter myself=20
as a  performer.=20
Erika  Rylow=20
I love  FPAC!  It=E2=80=99s my most favorite camp in  the whole world!  I lo=
ve =20
improv!  I really liked the do=E2=80=99s and  don=E2=80=99t of auditioning w=
ith Carol.  I  like=20
the =E2=80=9Cae, eh, ie, oh, oo=E2=80=9D exercise!   Sean Rocks!  I think it=
=E2=80=99s really nice that=20
Andrew May  helped us with our scene!  Yay,  Andrew May!  I think it was fun=
=20
to  act with Tom Fulton, yay, Tom Fulton!  I think it was really nice that s=
he=20
helped us with singing, yay, Joan  Ellison!  Mitchell Fields is so  funny! =20
Yay, Mitchell Fields!  I love that we got time to hang out and  talk!  I lov=
e=20
the popsicles.  I LOVE FPAC  OVERNIGHTS!!=20
Miles  Sternfeld=20
I  learned a lot about acting and singing.  I had a lot of fun.  I=E2=80=99m=
 =20
definitely coming back next year!  Superb staff =E2=80=93 Sean, Heidi, David=
, Carol and Fred=20
were cool.  Scene Study =E2=80=93 lovely. The Showcase  Performance was grea=
t! I loved=20
being a part of it and my parents loved watching  it.  I learned a lot of=20
important  things. Fun! Fun! The Overnight?  OMG!! That was so fun!=20
Angie  Holecko=20
This  session I had Sean and Dana as my teachers.. They were amazing!  I=20
always had my questions answered and  were able to use them in my acting.  I=
 loved=20
the staff so much and I hope to see them all next year!  Creating different=20
scenes in improv was  so fun!  I want to go home now and  make my own.  I lo=
ve=20
to dance and  the final combinations were so cool.  Audition Techniques clas=
s=20
will definitely help with future  auditions.  I loved the overnight =E2=80=
=93  when I=20
come next year I will definitely do it again.=20
Susan  Muehrcke=20
Camp  was so fun!  Acting all day was  wonderful.  It made me grow as an =20
actor and as a person.  It gave me  more confidence.  The camp staff was  gr=
eat! =20
Alicia and Meg taught us  well. They also let us go in the sprinkler.  Sean=20
was REALLY nice and a very patient  dance teacher.  Carol was also  really f=
un.=20
 Heidi and David also  made me feel more confident singing by myself.  I=20
loved scene study! I loved the  showcase!  Improv was my favorite!  =20
Zoe  Harvan=20
A  blast!  It was great=E2=80=A6  The concepts studied=E2=80=A6were very  he=
lpful.    Improv=20
class =E2=80=93  extremely helpful.  Joan Ellison =E2=80=93  her instant res=
ults were=20
absolutely stunning. She=E2=80=99s something else!  What I enjoyed most was=20=
(pardon the =20
flattery) hearing the wisdom of Fred and Carol.=20
Andrew  Miller=20
I  enjoyed pretty much everything in camp.  The games and activities were=20
really fun.  Meg and Alicia were awesome and  creative.  I loved camp, I can=
=E2=80=99t =20
wait to come back next year=20
Anonymous=20
Everything  was energetic and vibrant.  It made  me realize that I was born=20
to perform!  Tennille was so fun! She taught us A LOT!  Stage Combat =E2=80=
=93 WOW!=20
This was amazing!  Absolutely fabulous!  Joan Ellison =E2=80=93  Excellent!=20=
Fabulous!=20
Amazing! What more can I say?  Mitchell Fields =E2=80=93 Hilarious and  hyst=
erical! A=20
GREAT TEACHER!  The  overnight =E2=80=93 SO MUCH=E2=80=A6FUN!!!  I loved  th=
e camp!  The=20
teachers are  GREAT!  I definitely hope to come  back next year!=20
Megan  Geddis=20
Now  I can pretend to punch and slap people =E2=80=9CLOL=E2=80=9D   Beth Roc=
ks. Maggie is=20
the bomb.  Love the whole staff =E2=80=93 hope to see them all next  year!=20
Halle  Shanker=20
This  camp was great!  I learned so much=E2=80=A6  and I will be able to use=
 that so=20
much for every show to improve the way I  act.  I LOVED MUSIC CLASS =E2=80=
=93 both =20
teachers were amazing!  DANCE  was soo fun =E2=80=93 I love dance class.  To=
m Fulton was=20
great =E2=80=93 he really made  everyone feel like they were somewhere they=20=
weren=E2=80=99t=E2=80=A6=20
 =20
Roxanna  Kroll=20
TOTALLY  AWESOME!!!  I loved all of the  staff!  =20
Kristen  Hoffman=20
The  staff was helpful and they were encouraging.  They taught me a lot of=20
things. It was  fun.=20
Mira  Klein=20
I  think this camp is a great way to help good actors make acting dreams com=
e=20
 true.  The activities are fun  also.  I can=E2=80=99t wait to teach my  fri=
ends this=20
stuff!  Scene study was  so awesome =E2=80=93 I fell in love with it!!  The=20=
Showcase =E2=80=93
 I was so proud of myself =E2=80=93 it was a great amount of  fun!  Improv w=
as one of=20
my #1  activities =E2=80=93 I loved it!   I  love dancing, NOW!  I love you=20=
=20
Tennille!!!  =20
Sarah  DiFiore=20
It  was so much fun!  I can=E2=80=99t wait until  next year.  The staff were=
 all =20
really nice!  =20
Meghan  Grover=20
I  learned so much about acting at this camp.  Beth Wood =E2=80=93 I love he=
r so=20
much, she is so funny but knows exactly what we  need to know.  Maggie Donne=
lly =E2=80=93=20
She  is the sweetest person ever.  She  helped me so much with my scene, tha=
nk=20
you so much.  Meg Wuerdeman =E2=80=93 she was so much fun.  Dana Hart =E2=
=80=93 he really=20
knew what he was talking about. Alicia Kahn =E2=80=93 very sweet  and fun. =20=
Fred=20
Sternfeld =E2=80=93 an  awesome director. Carol Pribble =E2=80=93 very fun t=
o work with.  Absolutely=20
loved scene study with Maggie  and Beth.  Everything was wonderful  =E2=80=
=93 the=20
best.  Thanks for a great  summer!=20
Lyndsey  Herman=20
FPAC  was an awesome camp. Everything we did  was fun. I especially like=20
improv, dance, scene study and the staff.  Showcase =E2=80=93 LOVED IT!  I l=
earned a lot. =20
I wish I could push a button and do it  all over again =E2=80=93 I can=E2=
=80=99t wait to=20
come again!=20
Megan  Zupon=20
It was  a lot of fun and I loved the guest artists that came in. The staff=20
made camp fun  and funny.  Learned a lot.  So cool!   Such a fun  camp!=20
Anonymous
This  is the best camp I have ever been at!  It really improved my ability.=20=
=20
The staff were all nice and gave me a positive feeling about myself.  I have=
=20
never felt so good about  myself.  Stage combat =E2=80=93 OMG!  It was so gr=
eat! It was=20
fun to learn how  to beat people up w/out beating them up.  The overnight=20=
=E2=80=93=20
it was the best!!!!  We got to do so many fun things.  I can=E2=80=99t wait=20=
for next=20
year!  Yay!  It was the perfect camp  experience =E2=80=93 I really feel lik=
e I belong=20
here=E2=80=A6=20
Natalie  Pike=20
I  LOVED this camp so much.  FPAC is so  fun, and you learn a lot too.  I =20
love it.  Maggie and Beth are  AWESOME.=20
Monica  Scicolone=20
I  loved the program!  I learned so  much that is really gong to help in the=
=20
future!  OMG!!!  I love the staff!  They are so supportive and  educated! =20
They know how to have a  good time while teaching!  I learned  so much from=20=
them!=20
 Thanks!  David and Heidi really taught us diction  and how to widen our=20
vocal range.  I  really enjoyed the song choices too.  I learned a lot from=20=
Andrew=20
May, including how to look at material from  new perspectives that may be=20
more honest.=20
Galya  Loeb=20
I  learned more in these three weeks than I had in my whole life!  I never=20
knew I could sing that high  without going into my head voice =E2=80=93 Joan=
 Ellison is=20
amazing!!  I loved the staff!  I learned so much!  Superb!!=20
Moriah  Faye Rahamim=20
Every  aspect of camp improved my acting ability.  The staff were all happy=20
to see us each day and had new and interesting  aspects of acting to teach u=
s. =20
Camp  was TOO SHORT!  Improv was very  fun.  It was a joy to work with =20
Tennille.  Fun!!=20
Amy  Young=20
I=E2=80=99ve  never learned so much about theater in all my life.  Superb!=20
Anonymous=20
Sweet!  Nice job once again. I LOVED the  staff=E2=80=A6  Magdalyn, Meg, Ali=
cia & =20
Beth were so cool=E2=80=A6oh, and of course CP is awesome & hip &  beautiful=
!  Fun. Yay.=20
Crazy. Good  Stuff. The overnight =E2=80=93 just chillaxin=E2=80=99 and maki=
ng friends. =20
FPAC was  cool=E2=80=A6=20
Heather  Farr=20
This  camp =E2=80=93 superb, fabulous, amazing, phenomenal=E2=80=A6need I sa=
y more?  Beth=20
needs red highlights!  Beth, Maggie =E2=80=93 I loved them, I felt I  could=20=
really talk=20
to them about anything =E2=80=93 we really bonded.  Plus they=E2=80=99re so=20=
knowledgeable. =20
Sean =E2=80=93 wonderful w/kids =E2=80=93 just a  fantastic dancer & friend.=
  Heidi & David=20
taught us so much.  Dana =E2=80=93 he=E2=80=99s my favorite.  He=E2=80=99s s=
o knowledgeable and I was=20
able to  ask him about anything theater related and get such an in depth=20
response =E2=80=93 wow =E2=80=93  he knows his acting!!=20
Katie  Jenks=20

-------------------------------1133710664

<HTML xmlns:o =3D "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3DUTF-8">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2769" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5>Hi Everybody,</FONT></STRONG></D=

<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5>Fairmount Performing Arts Camp&n=
bsp;will=20
be unveiling it's program and updated website for next summer in the next da=
y or=20
two.  At that time we will be accepting registration from our '04 and '=
05=20
students and audition appointments from potential new=20
students.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5>We have some exciting additions=20=
and=20
changes planned!  More to follow ...</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5>Fred Sternfeld</FONT></STRONG></=

<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5>Director, Fairmount Performing A=
rts=20
Camp</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5>216-496-6087</FONT></STRONG></DI=

<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com/"><FONT=20
face=3DBerylium>http://www.fredsternfeld.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DBerylium=
>=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DBerylium><STRONG><FONT size=3D5>PS - New to our program an=
d=20
considering us for next summer?  </FONT></STRONG><STRONG><FONT size=3D5=
>Read=20
what our students had to say about FPAC '05 ...</FONT></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DBerylium size=3D5></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV>
<H2 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">FPAC=20=
=E2=80=9905=20
Student & Parent Testimonials<o:p></o:p></SPAN></H2>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">I=20
<U>loved</U> camp =E2=80=93 I really felt like I was in a theatre school wit=
h classes on=20
every aspect of the stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone looking=20=
to=20
prepare for a professional career in theatre to come to FPAC !<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Because of camp I feel inspired to=
 take=20
more classes and learn more. The teachers are incredible and each one helped=
 me=20
grow as an actress and a person.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Thanks!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">Anne=20
Markt<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Hi=20
Fred!  How are you?  This is Erika Rylow from FPAC.  I just=20
finished my first week of college at The University of Akron and I just want=
ed=20
to say thank you.  So far almost everything we've discussed or done in=20=
my=20
theatre classes are things we learned at FPAC.  I fully realize now how=
=20
helpful camp was for me.  Also, today we had an orientation class for t=
he=20
theatre program and one of the teachers told us to sign up for NEOhioPAL and=
=20
that it was ingenious of you to create it.  I was sitting there thinkin=
g=20
"Wooh!  Go Fred!" haha.  Well, once again, thanks.=20
:-)</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-fo=
nt-family: 'Arial Unicode MS'; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-fam=
ily: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Erika=20
Rylow<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Superb.=20
I loved everyone.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This camp h=
as=20
taught me more in three weeks than I have learned elsewhere in=20
years.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Dan=20
O=E2=80=99Neil</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Camp=20
was a great experience=E2=80=A6I learned so much about myself and people in=20=
general.=20
Learned an extreme amount =E2=80=93 will always remember what I learned =E2=
=80=93 changed my=20
perception of acting=E2=80=A6staff was very helpful =E2=80=A6 I overall impr=
oved greatly=E2=80=A6Thank=20
you for allowing me to learn so much in just a few=20
weeks.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Katelyn=20
Blockinger</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">=E2=80=A6the=20
classes were fantastic and provided great information.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I had a great time with the people=
 =E2=80=A6 I=20
loved meeting everyone =E2=80=A6 a great time with CP!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She taught us so much=20
=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">Jason=20
Modica</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">I=20
never walk out of the camp without learning at least 5 things that are=20
applicable to my career.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Supe=
rb=20
staff.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Corey=20
Harper</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">You=20
guys taught me so much =E2=80=93 thank you!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"=
> =20
</SPAN>I learned so much this year and met so many people and scene study wa=
s=20
amazing.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Learning how to audi=
tion=20
for college was the most helpful=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Megan=20
Roose</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">This=20
was one of the most amazing experiences ever.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really believe I have improved b=
ecause=20
I was challenged.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Bridget=20
Vargo</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: purple; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font=
-size: 12.0pt">WOW=E2=80=A6WOW.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I can=E2=80=99t think of a better=20=
word to=20
describe this camp.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=E2=80=
=99ve learned=20
& gained so much!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=E2=
=80=99ve gained=20
knowledge, confidence and some great friends.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>What a wonderful staff.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I was honored to be taught by thes=
e=20
incredible people.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Beyond=20
words!!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This camp was so ama=
zing.=20
Thank you so so so much for this incredible=20
opportunity!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: purple; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font=
-size: 12.0pt">Jaime=20
Welch</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">I=20
thought it was great!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thanks=20=
for=20
everything. Superb!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Jane=20
Larson</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 10.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"> <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Dear=20
Mr. Sternfeld,</SPAN></I></B><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Ar=
ial Unicode MS'; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Thank=20
you for the special arrangements you have made for Kathleen.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>She is LOVING being at camp and is=
 very=20
happy.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>You didn't have to do=20=
all=20
that you have done to make her camp so successful and my husband I want to t=
hank=20
you =E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Sincerely,<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Deborah=20
O'Connor<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Parent=20
of Kathleen O=E2=80=99Connor</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Thanks=20
again for the opportunity of FPAC. I truly learned a lot and am excited=20
to begin new performance opportunities using what I've learned! Th=
is=20
program was extremely good for me.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>I would definitely recommend this program to other college students.<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The full time staff was excellent.=
<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They are all obviously very talent=
ed and=20
well-trained.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They are good r=
ole=20
models and I learned a lot from them!!!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&n=
bsp;=20
</SPAN>I learned the most from the one-on-one work with Fred and CP.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a LOT from Tom Fulton in=
 just=20
the hour and a half he was here.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>SUPERB!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Shaina=20
Vencel</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
This=20
was one of the best overall theater experiences I=E2=80=99ve ever had!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I made new friends and I learned s=
o much=20
from the super professional staff=E2=80=A6.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"=
> =20
</SPAN>Beth was amazing!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Eden=20
Raiz</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #990000; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-fon=
t-size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">This=20
camp was an awesome experience. I=E2=80=99ve taken other camp/classes and th=
ose camps=20
didn=E2=80=99t really teach me how to act, they just taught their students h=
ow to be on=20
stage. This camp actually taught acting in many different forms (i.e. scene=20
study, improv., etc.) Truly Educational!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&=
nbsp;=20
</SPAN>The staff was very helpful. It was good to experience each teacher b/=
c=20
each had their own unique techniques & each challenged students in their=
 own=20
way. Awesome. Scene Study class was so much fun! Magdalyn Donnelly was an=20
extremely qualified teacher. She taught and gave excellent direction and kne=
w=20
how to make class unique and pleasant.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbs=
p;=20
</SPAN>The music teachers David Williams and Heidi Herczeg were highly=20
qualified. I liked the theory of breathing techniques.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Andrew May taught an awesome lesso=
n!=20
Joan Ellison gave an awesome master class on belting =E2=80=93 Superb! Overa=
ll very=20
educational experience & a fun time, met some good=20
friends.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #990000; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-fon=
t-size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">J.P.=20
Makowski</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
I love=20
FPAC =E2=80=93 it is so awesome! The staff were superb =E2=80=93 I love them=
 all -<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>But most of <U>all</U> =E2=80=93 A=
licia, CP, and=20
Fred. =E2=80=A6Coolaroonie.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>T=
ennille=20
ROX.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The Overnight =3D=20
<U>AWESOME.</U> Learned how to really act.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">=
 =20
</SPAN>I <U>really</U> learned a lot,<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
;=20
</SPAN>It was <U>really</U> fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Alexa=20
Money</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Alicia=20
Kahn rox my sox!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Really fun!=20
Audition Techniques gave me a lot of info.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">=
 =20
</SPAN>Andrew May was hilarious! Improv was so much fun. Mitchell Fields was=
=20
funny!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Caroline=20
Hatch<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">You=20
know it=E2=80=99s a good thing when you wake up each morning eager to do wha=
t you love=20
best. The camp is cozy. I loved Maggie Donnelly because she taught us as wel=
l as=20
learned from us.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Audition=20
Techniques class was great =E2=80=93 so helpful!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun:=
 yes"> =20
</SPAN>I loved camp so much. We learned so much, more than I have @ other=20
professional camps.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">Jenica=20
Money</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Best=20
theatrical training I have ever gotten. Really enjoyed the entire staff =E2=
=80=93 they=20
all brought something different to the table. Magdalyn Donnelly is my=20
hero.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Anonymous<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">I=20
thought is was so great! We all did a lot of different things that some have=
=20
never done before and had a lot of fun doing so.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved the staff, they made great=
=20
decisions and taught us a lot. They made every lesson fun. I had so much fun=
 and=20
it went so fast =E2=80=93 I wish it was longer.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun:=20=
yes"> =20
</SPAN>So great!!! Loved it!!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Taylor=20
Cochran</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">This=20
was the best camp I have ever been to!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbs=
p;=20
</SPAN>I learned a lot. Soo much fun! Alicia Kahn was absolutely amazing and=
 the=20
entire staff was great. Mitchell Fields was AWESOMELY HILARIOUS AND=20
FUN!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<H4 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial"><FONT size=3D5><=
FONT=20
color=3D#0000ff>Sarah Ridge<o:p></o:p></FONT></FONT></SPAN></H4>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #993300; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-fon=
t-size: 12.0pt">I=20
met so many good friends, who I am planning to stay good friends with!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned tons!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>FUN FUN FUN!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Maggie rox! CP is so awesome; lear=
ned so=20
much from Fred and her; Sean is so funny! Beth is very talented; Dana is the=
=20
stage combat master! VOICE TEACHERS ROCK! Alicia and Meg rock! Tennille is s=
uch=20
an awesome dancer and teacher =E2=80=93 I can now say that I am a better dan=
cer, tapper,=20
and more flexible. I learned how to make my head voice a lot more powerful a=
nd=20
stronger =E2=80=93 breathing rox!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </=
SPAN>AWESOME!=20
LEARNED SO MUCH!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>My passion f=
or=20
theatre has now gotten even stronger!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
;=20
</SPAN>It was the best learning experience I have ever had!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Camp was so=20
amazing!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #993300; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-fon=
t-size: 12.0pt">Julia=20
Schonberg</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
I=20
loved the camp. I learned a lot in 3 weeks. I love all of the teachers! Very=
=20
helpful. Taught me about myself. Thanks FPAC!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Molly=20
Israel<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">It=20
was 100% more <U>fun</U> than I expected.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&=
nbsp;=20
</SPAN>All of the staff members had a fun personality. I love Alicia=E2=80=
=99s class=20
<U>SO</U> much!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I improved s=
o=20
much, and I=E2=80=99m 10X more ready to audition.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun=
: yes"> =20
</SPAN>I LOVE 2 DANCE.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Alexis=20
Floyd</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Great!=20
Opens up the world of acting and made me more confident. Scene Study was=20
awesome! Great camp and a wonderful experience. I=E2=80=99m ready to show my=
 talent to=20
everyone!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Annie=20
Leitch<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">It=20
was very informative. I feel like I know a whole lot more. Great teachers!=20
Awesome.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">Julia=20
Slusarz</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
This=20
was superduper cool!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This=20
experience has made me grow so much and introduced me to so many great peopl=
e. I=20
looked forward to camp everyday.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Celia=20
Kaplan<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">CP=20
was awesome. Fred was great.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>=
I=20
loved it!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Great job!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Comin=E2=80=99 next=20
summer.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">Alex=20
Mayes</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">This=20
is the best camp I have ever been to. Even though I wasn=E2=80=99t fully mob=
ile, I was=20
treated fairly and given just as many opportunities as all the other actors=20=
and=20
actresses. The people are really very nice and the teachers are amazing. My=20
scene study teacher, CP, is hilarious, and definitely gave me some great act=
ing=20
tips. I was impressed. Nuff said.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Hannah=20
W.</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Superb=E2=80=A6I=20
will definitely take everything I have learned at camp and use it to further=
=20
grow in my acting skills.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Emma=20
Schreibman</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
I=20
really loved camp. It is such a great program. Two years down and many more=20=
to=20
go.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so much.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I feel like I improved my acting a=
 lot=20
over the three weeks.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved=
 the=20
combination of having fun and being serious =E2=80=93 it was just great.<BR>=
Jenn=20
Grobe<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">I=20
loved the staff: they were fun, kind, supporting & really helped my skil=
ls=20
and talents grow.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Guest Artis=
t=20
Andrew May was absolutely amazing!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Scene Study was EXTREMELY helpful!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&=
nbsp;=20
</SPAN>It was really great & I learned a lot & I believe I grew as a=
n=20
actor.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thank you again &=20=
again=20
for all the support & help you=E2=80=99ve given me this summer!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Rachel=20
Kenney</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
=E2=80=A6learned=20
a lot =E2=80=A6Joan Ellison taught me more in five minutes than I have ever=20=
learned from=20
any other vocal coach.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Alex=20
Marzullo<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">This=20
camp was an amazing experience for me.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbs=
p;=20
</SPAN>I learned so much about technique and I was introduced to so many new=
=20
things.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff was really=20=
great=20
and very helpful.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I will neve=
r=20
forget this fantastic summer at FPAC!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Molly=20
Lashner</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font=
-size: 12.0pt">I=20
LOVED The program!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>Ever=
ything=20
was perfect!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font=
-size: 12.0pt">Alyssa=20
Taylor</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">I=20
had an awesome time at camp.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>=
I=20
learned a lot and met some awesome people.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>The staff was a lot of=20
fun.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Haley=20
Fowler</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-fon=
t-size: 12.0pt">Superb!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>This was the best acting experienc=
e=20
ever!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned more about my=
self=20
in these 3 weeks than I have in all my years of acting!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #333399; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-fon=
t-size: 12.0pt">Tay=20
Glass</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
It was=20
a great experience.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Now I=E2=
=80=99m sure=20
acting is a career I want to pursue.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =
=20
</SPAN>Maggie was an incredible teacher.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&n=
bsp;=20
</SPAN>I have never learned more in such little time.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thanks for=20
everything!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Kristen=20
McCrae</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">I=20
loved the camp and the counselors. Everything was great=E2=80=A6a ton of=20
fun.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Nick=20
Monreal</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Learned=20
a lot, gave me a good starting point to begin studies, lots of books on acti=
ng=20
to read now!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff were v=
ery=20
well informed, talented group.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPA=
N>Joan=20
Ellison =E2=80=93 Fantastic! Amazing at giving improving instruction in such=
 a short=20
time.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Dan=20
Gibbons</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">I=20
really loved the camp!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I want=
 to=20
come next year.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Meg was a rea=
lly=20
great teacher!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>At the Showcas=
e=20
performance, I felt really proud of myself.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Anonymous</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
This=20
camp is so much fun and is a big help with people=E2=80=99s acting skills.<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Both years were A LOT of fun!<SPAN=
=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff should all come back nex=
t=20
year!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>You get to know people=20=
for so=20
long it=E2=80=99s hard to say bye!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Awesome=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
K8t=20
Pops</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">I=20
learned so much!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The people a=
re=20
great!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The teachers and stude=
nts=20
were all so friendly that I felt right at home!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">CJ=20
Bonde</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-fon=
t-size: 12.0pt">The=20
overall program was SUPERB!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>C=
amp=20
was definitely worth coming to...<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </=
SPAN>I=20
learned immensely and had fun at the same time.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P=

<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: #ff6600; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-fon=
t-size: 12.0pt">Taylor=20
Hess</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Ice=20
cream party is sweet.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Stage C=
ombat=20
=E2=80=93 I got to kill Heather=E2=80=A6Funness.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun:=
 yes"> =20
</SPAN>Sean ROX.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Showcase was=
=20
amazing.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></=
B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Julia=20
Wilson</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Awesome=20
staff!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>CP was amazing w/criti=
ques;=20
I loved that she expected a lot from us=E2=80=A6 the staff and program were=20=
well put=20
together.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Molly=20
Andrews-Hinders</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
CP is=20
awesome! Staff very friendly. Program superb.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Andrew May hilarious. Learned a=20
lot.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Very=20
fun!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Emily=20
Grodzik<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">This=20
was the best theatre camp ever!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SP=
AN>I=E2=80=99m=20
definitely coming back next year.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>It was the best learning camp and it was the most fun camp!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I liked how the staff already grad=
uated=20
college so they knew exactly what they were teaching.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff was very fun to be with=
=E2=80=A6<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">    </SPAN>Next time I go into an=
=20
audition it will be great because I learned so much about it.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I made a lot of new friends and ha=
d a=20
blast with them!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Fred ran a g=
reat=20
camp!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Dani=20
Apple</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
I had=20
so much fun at FPAC!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I made s=
o many=20
new friends and learned so much.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </S=
PAN>I=20
feel like I have a better chance at succeeding with the knowledge that I=E2=
=80=99ve=20
obtained here.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff was=20=
great!=20
<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> </SPAN>They were so nice, and so=20
knowledgeable in their respective fields.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&=
nbsp;=20
</SPAN>It was great to work with so many different people.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved dance class!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved improv! Superb=20
program=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Melissa=20
Rotblatt<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">I=20
learned so much more -<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>that I=
=20
assumed I already knew.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Carol=
 is=20
awesome =E2=80=93 Fred makes it fun =E2=80=93 David is my new favorite music=
 teacher =E2=80=93 and Heidi=20
has the coolest warm-ups.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Sho=
wcase=20
performance was SO FUN!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The w=
hole=20
staff is superb!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Audition=20
Techniques Class =E2=80=93 learned a lot! Audition log? Genius!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Dance Class =E2=80=93 Tennille! Yo=
u are SO fun.=20
She really made a connection with the teens.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Andrew May =E2=80=93 very entertai=
ning.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Joan Ellison =E2=80=93 it=E2=80=
=99s amazing how a little=20
mouth shape can change the entire tone of your voice!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Mitchell Fields =E2=80=93 HILARIOU=
S!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The Overnight =E2=80=93 MARSHMALLO=
W!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>And you had veggie burgers!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>That=E2=80=99s amazing and I love=20=
you for=20
it!!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">Tiffany=20
Stoker</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Superb!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a lot of new things. So=20=
much=20
fun. Gave me new techniques.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Thomas=20
Green</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: purple; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font=
-size: 12.0pt">Fred=20
and C.P. were awesome!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They r=
eally=20
know their stuff, I couldn=E2=80=99t have asked for better!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They=E2=80=99ve taught me so, so m=
uch.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=E2=80=99m so grateful to them.<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>For the first time I had someone t=
o show=20
me how to go about creating a role.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>The overnight was FUN!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN=
>And=20
the talent show was great!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Th=
anks=20
Sean for staying up with us!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>=
This=20
is one of the best things I=E2=80=99ve done to better myself as a=20
performer.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: purple; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font=
-size: 12.0pt">Erika=20
Rylow</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
I love=20
FPAC!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It=E2=80=99s my most fa=
vorite camp in=20
the whole world!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love=20
improv!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I really liked the do=
=E2=80=99s and=20
don=E2=80=99t of auditioning with Carol.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&n=
bsp; </SPAN>I=20
like the =E2=80=9Cae, eh, ie, oh, oo=E2=80=9D exercise!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>Sean Rocks!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I think it=E2=80=99s really nice t=
hat Andrew May=20
helped us with our scene!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Yay=
,=20
Andrew May!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I think it was fu=
n to=20
act with Tom Fulton, yay, Tom Fulton!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
;=20
</SPAN>I think it was really nice that she helped us with singing, yay, Joan=
=20
Ellison!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Mitchell Fields is s=
o=20
funny!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Yay, Mitchell Fields!<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love that we got time to hang ou=
t and=20
talk!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love the popsicles.<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I LOVE FPAC=20
OVERNIGHTS!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Miles=20
Sternfeld<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">I=20
learned a lot about acting and singing.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nb=
sp;=20
</SPAN>I had a lot of fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I=
=E2=80=99m=20
definitely coming back next year!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Superb staff =E2=80=93 Sean, Heidi, David, Carol and Fred were cool.<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Scene Study =E2=80=93 lovely. The=20=
Showcase=20
Performance was great! I loved being a part of it and my parents loved watch=
ing=20
it.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a lot of import=
ant=20
things. Fun! Fun! The Overnight?<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>OMG!! That was so fun!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Angie=20
Holecko</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt;=20=
mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">This=20
session I had Sean and Dana as my teachers.. They were amazing!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I always had my questions answered=
 and=20
were able to use them in my acting.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>I loved the staff so much and I hope to see them all next year!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Creating different scenes in impro=
v was=20
so fun!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I want to go home now=
 and=20
make my own.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love to dance=20=
and=20
the final combinations were so cool.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =
=20
</SPAN>Audition Techniques class will definitely help with future=20
auditions.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved the overni=
ght =E2=80=93=20
when I come next year I will definitely do it again.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></=

<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt;=20=
mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Susan=20
Muehrcke</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Camp=20
was so fun!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Acting all day wa=
s=20
wonderful.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It made me grow as=
 an=20
actor and as a person.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It gav=
e me=20
more confidence.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The camp sta=
ff was=20
great!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Alicia and Meg taught=20=
us=20
well. They also let us go in the sprinkler.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Sean was REALLY nice and a very pa=
tient=20
dance teacher.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Carol was also=
=20
really fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Heidi and David a=
lso=20
made me feel more confident singing by myself.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved scene study! I loved the=20
showcase!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Improv was my favor=
ite!=20
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Zoe=20
Harvan</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">A=20
blast!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was great=E2=80=A6<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The concepts studied=E2=80=A6were=20=
very=20
helpful.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">    </SPAN>Improv c=
lass =E2=80=93=20
extremely helpful.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Joan Ellis=
on =E2=80=93=20
her instant results were absolutely stunning. She=E2=80=99s something else!<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>What I enjoyed most was (pardon th=
e=20
flattery) hearing the wisdom of Fred and Carol.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Andrew=20
Miller</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
I=20
enjoyed pretty much everything in camp.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nb=
sp;=20
</SPAN>The games and activities were really fun.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Meg and Alicia were awesome and=20
creative.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved camp, I can=
=E2=80=99t=20
wait to come back next year<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Anonymous</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font=
-size: 12.0pt">Everything=20
was energetic and vibrant.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It=
 made=20
me realize that I was born to perform!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbs=
p;=20
</SPAN>Tennille was so fun! She taught us A LOT!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Stage Combat =E2=80=93 WOW! This w=
as amazing!=20
Absolutely fabulous!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Joan Ell=
ison =E2=80=93=20
Excellent! Fabulous! Amazing! What more can I say?<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Mitchell Fields =E2=80=93 Hilariou=
s and=20
hysterical! A GREAT TEACHER!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>=
The=20
overnight =E2=80=93 SO MUCH=E2=80=A6FUN!!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">=
  </SPAN>I loved=20
the camp!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The teachers are=20
GREAT!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I definitely hope to c=
ome=20
back next year!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font=
-size: 12.0pt">Megan=20
Geddis</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Now=20
I can pretend to punch and slap people =E2=80=9CLOL=E2=80=9D<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>Beth Rocks. Maggie is the bo=
mb.=20
Love the whole staff =E2=80=93 hope to see them all next=20
year!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Halle=20
Shanker</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">This=20
camp was great!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so=20=
much=E2=80=A6=20
and I will be able to use that so much for every show to improve the way I=20
act.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I LOVED MUSIC CLASS =E2=
=80=93 both=20
teachers were amazing!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>DANCE<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>was soo fun =E2=80=93 I love dance=
 class.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Tom Fulton was great =E2=80=93 he=20=
really made=20
everyone feel like they were somewhere they weren=E2=80=99t=E2=80=A6<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Roxanna=20
Kroll<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
TOTALLY=20
AWESOME!!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved all of the=
=20
staff!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B>=
</P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Kristen=20
Hoffman<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">The=20
staff was helpful and they were encouraging.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They taught me a lot of things. It=
 was=20
fun.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt">Mira=20
Klein</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">I=20
think this camp is a great way to help good actors make acting dreams come=20
true.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The activities are fun=20
also.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I can=E2=80=99t wait to=
 teach my=20
friends this stuff!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Scene stu=
dy was=20
so awesome =E2=80=93 I fell in love with it!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: ye=
s"> =20
</SPAN>The Showcase =E2=80=93 I was so proud of myself =E2=80=93 it was a gr=
eat amount of=20
fun!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Improv was one of my #1=20
activities =E2=80=93 I loved it!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> &nbs=
p; </SPAN>I=20
love dancing, NOW!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love you=
=20
Tennille!!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">Sarah=20
DiFiore</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">It=20
was so much fun!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I can=E2=80=
=99t wait until=20
next year.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>The staff were all=
=20
<U>really</U> nice!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Meghan=20
Grover</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
I=20
learned so much about acting at this camp.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">=
 =20
</SPAN>Beth Wood =E2=80=93 I love her so much, she is so funny but knows exa=
ctly what we=20
need to know.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Maggie Donnelly=
 =E2=80=93 She=20
is the sweetest person ever.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>=
She=20
helped me so much with my scene, thank you so much.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Meg Wuerdeman =E2=80=93 she was so=
 much fun.=20
Dana Hart =E2=80=93 he really knew what he was talking about. Alicia Kahn=20=
=E2=80=93 very sweet=20
and fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Fred Sternfeld =E2=
=80=93 an=20
awesome director. Carol Pribble =E2=80=93 very fun to work with.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Absolutely loved scene study with=20=
Maggie=20
and Beth.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Everything was wond=
erful=20
=E2=80=93 the best.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thanks fo=
r a great=20
summer!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Lyndsey=20
Herman</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font=
-size: 12.0pt">FPAC<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>was an awesome camp. Everything we=
 did=20
was fun. I especially like improv, dance, scene study and the staff.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Showcase =E2=80=93 LOVED IT!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned a lot.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I wish I could push a button and d=
o it=20
all over again =E2=80=93 I can=E2=80=99t wait to come again!<o:p></o:p></SPA=
N></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font=
-size: 12.0pt">Megan=20
Zupon</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
It was=20
a lot of fun and I loved the guest artists that came in. The staff made camp=
 fun=20
and funny.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Learned a lot.<SPA=
N=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>So cool!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">   </SPAN>Such a fun=20
camp!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<H2 style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Anonymous</SPAN></I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></H2>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">This=20
is the best camp I have ever been at!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
;=20
</SPAN>It really improved my ability.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp=
;=20
</SPAN>The staff were all nice and gave me a positive feeling about myself.<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I have never felt so good about=20
myself.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Stage combat =E2=80=
=93 OMG!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was so great! It was fun to lea=
rn how=20
to beat people up w/out beating them up.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&n=
bsp;=20
</SPAN>The overnight =E2=80=93 it was the best!!!!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spaceru=
n: yes"> =20
</SPAN>We got to do so many fun things.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">&nb=
sp;=20
</SPAN>I can=E2=80=99t wait for next year!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">=
 =20
</SPAN>Yay!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was the perfec=
t camp=20
experience =E2=80=93 I really feel like I belong here=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></S=
PAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Natalie=20
Pike<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">I=20
LOVED this camp so much.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>FPAC=
 is so=20
fun, and you learn a lot too.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN=
>I=20
love it.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Maggie and Beth are=20
AWESOME.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">Monica=20
Scicolone</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
I=20
loved the program!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned=20=
so=20
much that is really gong to help in the future!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>OMG!!!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I love the staff!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They are so supportive and=20
educated!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>They know how to ha=
ve a=20
good time while teaching!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I l=
earned=20
so much from them!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Thanks!<SP=
AN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>David and Heidi really taught us d=
iction=20
and how to widen our vocal range.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </=
SPAN>I=20
really enjoyed the song choices too.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =
=20
</SPAN>I learned a lot from Andrew May, including how to look at material fr=
om=20
new perspectives that may be more honest.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Galya=20
Loeb<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">I=20
learned more in these three weeks than I had in my whole life!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I never knew I could sing that hig=
h=20
without going into my head voice =E2=80=93 Joan Ellison is <U>amazing</U>!!<=
SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I loved the staff!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>I learned so much!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Superb!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Moriah=20
Faye Rahamim<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Every=20
aspect of camp improved my acting ability.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">=
 =20
</SPAN>The staff were all happy to see us each day and had new and interesti=
ng=20
aspects of acting to teach us.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPA=
N>Camp=20
was TOO SHORT!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Improv was ver=
y=20
fun.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>It was a joy to work wit=
h=20
Tennille.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Fun!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
Amy=20
Young</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">I=E2=80=99ve=20
never learned so much about theater in all my life.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Superb!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 12.0pt">Anonymous</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">Sweet!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Nice job once again. I LOVED the=20
staff=E2=80=A6<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Magdalyn, Meg,=
 Alicia &=20
Beth were so cool=E2=80=A6oh, and of course CP is awesome & hip &=20
beautiful!<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Fun. Yay. Crazy. G=
ood=20
Stuff. The overnight =E2=80=93 just chillaxin=E2=80=99 and making friends.<S=
PAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>FPAC was=20
cool=E2=80=A6<o:p></o:p></SPAN></I></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><I><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: green; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-=
size: 12.0pt">Heather=20
Farr</SPAN></I></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">This=20
camp =E2=80=93 superb, fabulous, amazing, phenomenal=E2=80=A6need I say more=
?<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Beth needs red highlights!<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Beth, Maggie =E2=80=93 I loved the=
m, I felt I=20
could really talk to them about anything =E2=80=93 we really bonded.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Plus they=E2=80=99re so knowledgea=
ble.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Sean =E2=80=93 wonderful w/kids=20=
=E2=80=93 just a=20
fantastic dancer & friend.<SPAN style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes"> =20
</SPAN>Heidi & David taught us so much.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>Dana =E2=80=93 he=E2=80=99s my fav=
orite.<SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-spacerun: yes">  </SPAN>He=E2=80=99s so knowledgeable and=20=
I was able to=20
ask him about anything theater related and get such an in depth response=20=
=E2=80=93 wow =E2=80=93=20
he knows his acting!!<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-s=
ize: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Tahoma">Katie=20
Jenks</SPAN></B><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
<o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><B><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">=
 <o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DAri=
al=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D3 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"12"><STRONG></STRONG></FONT> </P></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>