[NEohioPAL]Brigadoon auditions

hiseas2 at aol.com hiseas2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 21:35:27 PST 2005

Last call for auditions for Mighty Goliath Productions' "Brigadoon".

Where:  Avon Lake High School's Performing Arts Center
When:  Friday, December 9, at 7:00
What:  bring a song to sing - accompanist provided
          there will be readings from the script
           those interested in Jeannie will have a dance/movement
audition
Show dates:  March 24, 25, 26, 31, April 1
non-equity show
all parts available
chorus need not audition - just show up at the first rehearsal:
Friday, January 6 at 7:00.

If you cannot come at the date/time listed above, please contact me and
we will set up a different date/time for you!

Bernadette Hisey
HiSeas2 at aol.com
Chorus Director, "Brigadoon", MGP
Marketing Manager