[NEohioPAL]Cabaret Dada Spotlights December 23rd

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:33:15 PST 2005

In this time of holiday and celebration, sometimes we forget things, things like December 23rd.  Living in the shadows of its neighbors like Christmas Eve, Christmas, and even the seemingly distant New Year's, December 23rd has toiled in obscurity for too long.  So we here at Cabaret Dada want to tell you a little bit about this wonderful day:

-	December 23rd is the 7th biggest shopping day of the year.

-	Eddie Vedder, Corey Haim, and Miss Universe 1996 Helen Mahmastol  share December 23rd as a birthday.

-	On the flip side, James Vance and Raymond Belknap chose this day to end their lives, resulting in their families suing Judas Priest over alleged subliminal messages in their music.

-	Lyndon B. Johnson met Pope Paul VI at the Vatican.  This was less strange than if Lyndon B. Johnson had met Pope Paul VI at a strip club.

-	If you add up all the number in 12/23/2005, you get 15.  If you multiply them all together, you get 0.  If you add 15 and 0, you STILL GET 15!  And if you multiply 0 and 15, you STILL GET 0!  Amazing but true.

-	And of course, December 23rd is when Cabaret Dada is having their Alumni Holiday Extravaganza!

That's right, we're bringing back as many people as we can to laugh down memory lane with the current Dada cast.  So come down and revisit your own memories (things you can't remember, or things you'd rather not remember), and start making new memories.  We'll provide the beer, you provide the guffaws.  Tickets are only $15, so make your reservations for this special show soon online at http://www.cabaretdada.com, by phone at 216.696.HAHA (4242) or via email at somedada at aol.com.

Also remember that December 22nd we're having our special Christmas Eve Sacrifice Show at 8 PM (no shows 12/24), with tickets for only $10.  So come down and spend the last week before the holidays start far away from the malls in our nice, cozy basement.

Show times for this weekend are:
Friday, 12/9/05
10:30 PM

Saturday, 12/10/05