[NEohioPAL]Looking for Suspenders and Bow ties

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 8 04:03:40 PST 2005

--0-119238422-1134043420=:85992

Greetings,
     I would love to BORROW 50 pairs of red suspenders and 50 bow ties(clip ons) for kids singing Barbershop songs at a Holiday Concert next Friday, December 16th at Cleveland Heights High School. If you can help out, please let me know.

                                         thanks,   Evie Morris

--0-119238422-1134043420=:85992

<DIV id=RTEContent>Greetings,</DIV>  <DIV>   I would love to BORROW 50 pairs of red suspenders and 50 bow ties(clip ons) for kids singing Barbershop songs at a Holiday Concert next Friday, December 16th at Cleveland Heights High School. If you can help out, please let me know.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>                                       thanks,   Evie Morris</DIV>
--0-119238422-1134043420=:85992--