[NEohioPAL]"It's A Wonderful Life!"

Celestial Enterprises, Inc. cgialluca at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 19:32:31 PST 2005

--0-1239208304-1134185551=:55002

   For all you movie & theater lovers, this year's Xmas production, "It's A Wonderful Life", is being presented on the Main Stage at the North Canton Playhouse from December 1-18, 2005. Based on one of the best Xmas films of all times, this is a must see for all ages! A definite 'pic-me-upper', that has been watched over & over again. Besides entertaining, it serves also as a meaningful message on how important we truly are. A lesson we could use more reminding of; now this being a post 9-11 world. I urge you to come & go back in time w/ us; to witness this important life lesson. No Xmas production ever made has influenced us more than this all-time classic. Under the direction of Mary McManaway, IAWL was portrayed from the 1946 film version, starring Jimmie Stewart. Ted Paynter, now casted in this leading role, performs so naturally on stage; you forget he's just an actor. It can't be helped, but be drawn to his story. Also known to be one of the most difficult character's to
 portray, Ted gives, by no imagination, a 'Stellar 'performance!  W/ a well-seasoned cast & dedicated crew, this entire production sustains itself thru' a number of dramatic events. So much, you'd think you were on an emotional roller coaster. In an instant, you find yourself soul searching, then in another, laughing to crying. It's brilliant & delightful!
     Please come & feast your eyes on our beautifully designed set & colorful costumes, fashioned from the 40's. And for an additional treat, a children's sing-along, orchestrated to Xmas song favorites!

     The cast & crew look forward to seeing you!

     For show times & ticket sales, please contact the NCP at (330) 494-1613.

  We Thank You!

Celestial Enterprises, Inc.

Yahoo! Shopping
--0-1239208304-1134185551=:55002

<DIV id=RTEContent><STRONG><EM>   For all you movie & theater lovers, this year's Xmas production, "It's A Wonderful Life", is being presented on the Main Stage at the North Canton Playhouse from December 1-18, 2005. Based on one of the best Xmas films of all times, this is a must see for all ages! A definite 'pic-me-upper', that has been watched over & over again. Besides entertaining, it serves also as a meaningful message on how important we truly are. A lesson we could use more reminding of; now this being a post 9-11 world. I urge you to come & go back in time w/ us; to witness this important life lesson. No Xmas production ever made has influenced us more than this all-time classic. Under the direction of Mary McManaway, IAWL was portrayed from the 1946 film version, starring Jimmie Stewart. Ted Paynter, now casted in this leading role, performs so naturally
 on stage; you forget he's just an actor. It can't be helped, but be drawn to his story.</EM></STRONG><STRONG><EM> Also known to be one of the most difficult character's to portray, Ted gives, by no imagination, a 'Stellar 'performance!  W/ a well-seasoned cast & dedicated crew, this entire production sustains itself thru' a number of dramatic events. So much, you'd think you were on an emotional roller coaster. In an instant, you find yourself soul searching, then in another, laughing to crying. It's brilliant & delightful! </EM></STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><EM>   Please come & feast your eyes on our beautifully designed set & colorful costumes, fashioned from the 40's. And for an additional treat, a children's sing-along, orchestrated to Xmas song favorites!</EM></STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><EM></EM></STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><EM>
 The cast & crew look forward to seeing you!</EM></STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><EM></EM></STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><EM>   For show times & ticket sales, please contact the NCP at (330) 494-1613.</EM></STRONG></DIV>  <DIV><STRONG><EM></EM></STRONG> </DIV>  <DIV align=center><STRONG><EM>We Thank You!</EM></STRONG></DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #00ffff" color=#7f007f><STRONG><EM>Celestial Enterprises, Inc.</EM></STRONG></FONT></DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Shopping<br>
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LTA1
">Yahoo! Shopping</a>
--0-1239208304-1134185551=:55002--