[NEohioPAL]Jim Reilly: A Loss

Martin Friedman martinfriedman98 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 06:31:38 PST 2005

--0-878694915-1134225098=:13486

I had the good fortune to direct Jim Reilly in Tri-C's 1990 production of Craig Lucus'  Prelude to a Kiss. He was not only a wonderful "Old Man" but he was a grand guest artist. He had infinite patience with our student actors and gave great insight into a man with a devastating disease but with a terminal desire to live and experience life. He told me later that he was just playing himself.
  He was a grand fellow and he will be missed.

  Martin Friedman

Yahoo! Shopping
--0-878694915-1134225098=:13486

<DIV id=RTEContent>I had the good fortune to direct Jim Reilly in Tri-C's 1990 production of Craig Lucus'  <STRONG>Prelude to a Kiss</STRONG>. He was not only a wonderful "Old Man" but he was a grand guest artist. He had infinite patience with our student actors and gave great insight into a man with a devastating disease but with a terminal desire to live and experience life. He told me later that he was just playing himself. </DIV>  <DIV>He was a grand fellow and he will be missed.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Martin Friedman</DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Shopping<br>
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LTA1
">Yahoo! Shopping</a>
--0-878694915-1134225098=:13486--