[NEohioPAL]Piano

ELLIOTT HOOPER screamineagle915 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 10 10:20:52 PST 2005

--0-1680460778-1134238852=:97013

I have very nice Nathan Hale piano and bench that needs to find a home for the holidays.  Shes been recently tuned and her felt has been redone by Bill Kapp Piano. Asking $500.  And oh Yeah....you have to move it.

  Elliott

--0-1680460778-1134238852=:97013

<DIV id=RTEContent>I have very nice Nathan Hale piano and bench that needs to find a home for the holidays.  Shes been recently tuned and her felt has been redone by Bill Kapp Piano. Asking $500.  And oh Yeah....you have to move it.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Elliott </DIV>
--0-1680460778-1134238852=:97013--