[NEohioPAL]Store Show Case Upright Glass Very Nice Cheap !!

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 20:43:16 PST 2005

--0-1684933493-1134362596=:73857

Hi everyone as some of you know I closed my shop up, I have a wall show case unit that is upright glass doors on the top and bottom as well as glass shelves very nice unit just do not need it. I am just asking $25.00 for it, I paid over $350.00 for it.
  Also have a few misc things left some light fixtures, two cool slate mantle tops and just some junk !!,plates,lamps,bathroom accessories,plumbing parts all super cheap !!
  Anyway interested give me a call at 216 534 4973
  Thanks
  Joe

Yahoo! Shopping
--0-1684933493-1134362596=:73857

<DIV id=RTEContent>Hi everyone as some of you know I closed my shop up, I have a wall show case unit that is upright glass doors on the top and bottom as well as glass shelves very nice unit just do not need it. I am just asking $25.00 for it, I paid over $350.00 for it.</DIV>  <DIV>Also have a few misc things left some light fixtures, two cool slate mantle tops and just some junk !!,plates,lamps,bathroom accessories,plumbing parts all super cheap !!</DIV>  <DIV>Anyway interested give me a call at 216 534 4973 </DIV>  <DIV>Thanks</DIV>  <DIV>Joe</DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Shopping<br>
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LTA1
">Yahoo! Shopping</a>
--0-1684933493-1134362596=:73857--