[NEohioPAL]Cabaret Dada's Gift List

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:48:09 PST 2005

A lot of people have been asking what they can get Dada for the holidays.  (We really don't care which holiday, we'll take what we can get.)  So we've put together Cabaret Dada's wish list for this holiday season:

- Peace on Earth (mom will yell at us if we don't say that)
- An Xbox 360
- Socks.  Not exciting, but useful, and we have holes in ours.
- Excited Thursday partiers for our special pre-Christmas and pre-New Year's Thursday shows on December 22nd and 29th.  Tickets for these special shows are only $10 each!
- Did we mention Peace on Earth?
- No ties.  We don't wear ties.
- A championship for Cleveland.  Any championship.  Go Fusion!
- A rocking party for our Alumni Holiday Extravaganza on December 23rd at 10:30 PM!  Tickets are still available for this party of the year, featuring Dada alums playing with the current cast, as well as free beverages.  Also, free beverages.  All that for only $15!
- Pizza.  Who doesn't love pizza?
- Gift certificates to Cabaret Dada!  OK, not a great gift for us, but a wonderful gift for the comedy lover on your list.  Available in any denomination, give the gift of laughter to someone you care about.
- A mate for our monkey.  He's been so lonely lately.  And there's nothing sadder (or scarier) than a lonely monkey.

So there it is.  Still plenty of time to shop (we'll even take belated gifts).  If you have any questions about our sizes, or just want to make reservations for any of our exciting December shows, call us at 216.696.HAHA (4242), email us at somedada at aol.com or visit us online at http://www.cabaretdada.com.

Show times for this weekend are:
Friday, 12/16/05
10:30 PM

Saturday, 12/17/05