[NEohioPAL]Attention Community Theaters . . . A new place to rent curtains, drops etc.

Jill Koslen Jill.Koslen at beachwoodohio.com
Wed Dec 14 12:00:42 PST 2005

I am very excited to share with N.E. Ohio's Theater community & High
School Theater departments that a new rental facility called "Community
Rentals"  has opened it's doors to all of us.  Many of the items
formerly belonged to my dear friend Bob Stegmiller.  As many of you
know, Bob's step-son, Robert, continued to run Stage Horizons.  Robert
recently decided to follow other career opportunities.  Rather than let
all of the inventory go to waste I convinced our scenic designer, Jim
Freireich to rescue what was left of the company.  Most of the inventory
was purchased by Jim.  Jim was actually trained by Skip Kelley years ago
and began his theater Tech. career at Height's Youth Theater at the age
of 14.  He now runs a landscape/construction company.  Jim hopes to
continue the excellent rental service that Bob once provided.  He has
been our set designer/builder at Beachwood Community Theater for the
past 7 years & can also provide his expertise in the construction
department - as well as just offer friendly advice.
His inventory includes lighting fixtures, truss, cables, many back
drops, curtains, furniture, props - and he is available to build or
design -when he's not building a set for us!
To contact Jim or for more information you can reach him at Eastside
Landscaping at 216-381-0070