[NEohioPAL]The unique gift - Beatle Trading Cards

Carrie Bodenger carrieb at apk.net
Wed Dec 14 17:48:01 PST 2005

Hi everyone,

In my ongoing quest for "how to pay my bills while recovering from my
upcoming hip replacement surgery" - I'm offering a once-in-a-lifetime
gift opportunity!

			1960's Beatle Trading Cards!!

THE PERFECT GIFT for that aging baby-boomer who has everything -
or a members of generations x,y,z, etc. who've just discovered the
Beatles!

COST: $5.00 per card		Set of 3 cards: ONLY $12.00

			ONE DAY ONLY
		SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17  9:AM - 3:P.M
	at my house - conveniently located in Clevealnd Heights

Email me for directions!!

Don't make gift buying a hard day's night - get your FAB FOUR cards now!

Carrie