[NEohioPAL]show case

j De Ciano clevegoodfella at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 20:19:08 PST 2005

--0-933684128-1134620348=:93555

Heya everyone thanks for all the interest, I do have one other show case availible, it is alot nice than the other one. First you have to pick it up for the amount I am asking I think its well worth the investment to pick it up. This unit is similar to the other one, the only difference is , is that it is in better shape, the wood is a light oak two large sliding doors on the top inside their are shelves in the middle of the unit are two drawers, and two glass doors at the bottom that slide along with shelves, the size of the unit is 6ft by 48 inches wide by 12 inches in depth it is solid all the way around its from probably the 1950's nice unit well worth alot more than the $50.00 I am asking for it, I know its worth over 400 easily, anyway if you are interested call us at

  216 534 4973 thanks
  Joe

Yahoo! Shopping
--0-933684128-1134620348=:93555

<DIV id=RTEContent>Heya everyone thanks for all the interest, I do have one other show case availible, it is alot nice than the other one. First you have to pick it up for the amount I am asking I think its well worth the investment to pick it up. This unit is similar to the other one, the only difference is , is that it is in better shape, the wood is a light oak two large sliding doors on the top inside their are shelves in the middle of the unit are two drawers, and two glass doors at the bottom that slide along with shelves, the size of the unit is 6ft by 48 inches wide by 12 inches in depth it is solid all the way around its from probably the 1950's nice unit well worth alot more than the $50.00 I am asking for it, I know its worth over 400 easily, anyway if you are interested call us at </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>216 534 4973 thanks</DIV>  <DIV>Joe</DIV><p>

		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Shopping<br>
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LTA1
">Yahoo! Shopping</a>
--0-933684128-1134620348=:93555--