[NEohioPAL]Will Work For Food Wins DV Fest!

Jay Johnson shootfilmordie at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 07:03:54 PST 2005

--0-819269844-1134659034=:3304

  The locally produced feature "Will Work For Food" wins "Best Feature" at the Los Angeles DV Film Festival.

  For winning best feature, I was awarded a Panasonic AG-DVX100B (24p) So if anyone needs something shot... let me know. I am an award winning commercial director and DP who has worked professionally in the film and video business for over 15 years.
  (I also shoot with other formats, it's just fun to have my own camera now.)

  Thanks to everyone who was a part of this production.

  Our goal is to do more festivals and do some screenings in Cleveland and Akron. If anyone has some insights on venues in Cleveland, please let me know. I would really love to have more people see this entertaining and now award winning feature.

  It is a fun movie involving a homeless man (David Lemoyne) and a con-man
  (Nick Koesters). The con-man offers the homeless man food for doing certain "tasks." As the value of food increases, so do the risks.

  This is a con movie, in the similar vain as "The Sting," "House of Games," "Matchstick Men," or "Confidence."

  A trailer can be seen at www.willworkforfoodmovie.com

  The movie contains original music by Chris Edwards, Infinite Number of Sounds, and Bluto's Revenge.

  For more info, please contact me at jay at shootfilmordie.com

  Thanks
  Jay Johnson
  Director/DP/Editor