[NEohioPAL]Private Monologue Sessions Available 12/21/05 - 01/04/05

Lisa Siciliano lisa at lisasiciliano.com
Thu Dec 15 16:56:59 PST 2005

------=_Part_182_11181155.1134694619833

Private Acting/Monologue Work/Solo Performance
Sessions Available from Dec. 21-Jan.4th, 2006

I will be offering private lessons for students who want to practice their
monologues for college auditions or for anyone else who wants to work on
their art form on a more personal level with immediate feedback.

I graduated from Yale with a degree in theater studies in 2005 and since
then have moved to NYC to pursue the theater. Since August, I have assistan=
produced a Fringe Festival show, assistant directed a New York Musical
Theatre Festival opera, directed O'Neill's Where the Cross Is Made and a ne=
comedy called Home-Cooked: A Cautionary Tale. I am coming home to Cleveland
for the holidays and would love to continue working through the break and
meeting new actors in the Cleveland area.

Please see my website: www.lisasiciliano.com for more information about my
background.  Contact me directly at lsicil at gmail.com or 216-548-1920 for
rates and scheduling.

Happy Holidays!

--

Lisa Siciliano
lisa at lisasiciliano.com
www.lisasiciliano.com
Yale University '05

------=_Part_182_11181155.1134694619833

Private Acting/Monologue Work/Solo Performance<br>
Sessions Available from Dec. 21-Jan.4th, 2006<br>
I will be offering private lessons for students who want to practice
their monologues for college auditions or for anyone else who wants to
work on their art form on a more personal level with immediate
feedback.  <br>
I graduated from Yale with a degree in theater studies in 2005 and
since then have moved to NYC to pursue the theater. Since August, I
have assistant produced a Fringe Festival show, assistant directed a
New York Musical Theatre Festival opera, directed O'Neill's Where the
Cross Is Made and a new comedy called Home-Cooked: A Cautionary Tale. I
am coming home to Cleveland for the holidays and would love to continue
working through the break and meeting new actors in the Cleveland area.<br>
Please see my website: <a href=3D"http://www.lisasiciliano.com">www.lisasic=
iliano.com</a> for more information about
my background.  Contact me directly at <a href=3D"mailto:lsicil at gmail.=
com">lsicil at gmail.com</a> or
216-548-1920 for rates and scheduling.  <br>
Happy Holidays!   <br>
sa at lisasiciliano.com">lisa at lisasiciliano.com</a><br><a href=3D"http://www.l=
isasiciliano.com">www.lisasiciliano.com</a><br>Yale University '05

------=_Part_182_11181155.1134694619833--