[NEohioPAL]looking for temporary housing in NYC? $515/month includes util/cable

Kutzeri1977 at aol.com Kutzeri1977 at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 20:12:40 PST 2005

-------------------------------1134879160

Are you planning on moving to NYC and looking for a temporary place to stay
? Are you looking for a place to stay month to month or permanently? I am from
 Cleveland and recently moved to NYC. I have a beautiful APT. in Sunnyside,
Queens. The apt. is 1 block from the 7 train and 20 mins to manhattan. The
deal  is I have the bedroom and you get the living room ( i know that why I m
paying  the majority) Im hardly ever home because I am soooo busy!!!. Looking for
the  same. Let me know if I can help you out.
Erik
_kutzeri1977 at aol.com_ (mailto:kutzeri1977 at aol.com)
440-915-8832

-------------------------------1134879160

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Are you planning on moving to NYC and looking for a temporary place to=20=
stay=20
? Are you looking for a place to stay month to month or permanently? I am fr=
om=20
Cleveland and recently moved to NYC. I have a beautiful APT. in Sunnyside,=20
Queens. The apt. is 1 block from the 7 train and 20 mins to manhattan. The d=
eal=20
is I have the bedroom and you get the living room ( i know that why I m payi=
ng=20
the majority) Im hardly ever home because I am soooo busy!!!. Looking for th=
e=20
same. Let me know if I can help you out.</DIV>
<DIV>Erik</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:kutzeri1977 at aol.com">kutzeri1977 at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>440-915-8832</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>