[NEohioPAL]2nd Shift Screenwriters 2-4-06 Date Changed

MsChristine1980 at aol.com MsChristine1980 at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 12:18:45 PST 2005

-------------------------------1134937125

Due to uncontrollable circumstances, the 2-4-06 script reading is being moved
until the end of March 2006. We will know an exact date at a later time.
Thanks to all those who came out to Auditions this weekend. You will be hearing
from us for further information. We will be also planning some more casting
dates. Please stayed tuned and email me with any questions.

Thanks

Christine

-------------------------------1134937125

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Due to uncontrollable circumstances, the 2-4-06 script reading is being=
 moved until the end of March 2006. We will know an exact date at a later ti=
me. Thanks to all those who came out to Auditions this weekend. You will be=20=
hearing from us for further information. We will be also planning some more=20=
casting dates. Please stayed tuned and email me with any questions.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Christine</DIV></BODY></HTML>