[NEohioPAL]Re: [clevelandpoetics] Farethewellcleveland tour

Buddyraymc at aol.com Buddyraymc at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 10:52:18 PST 2005

--part1_105.6e9594dc.30d85b62_boundary

season's greeting kids, I'll be on dee perry's around noon show on wedensday
promoting what could well be my final performances in cleveland.  I'll be
performing this thursday at algerbra in little italy (on murray hill rd) at 9 as
part of PAD circle, then at the Arabica on 185th street on Friday @ 8 and
finally, and this is the grand finale, I'll be performing
with the band tongue-in-groove at the b-side, below the grog shop on coventry
at 7pm on Tuesday, Dec. 27 featuring mo stanley on keyboards and nick marino
on bass. I'll be starting my winter tour which will take me to Kentucky, North
and South Carolina, Virginia, Floridays, then out west to Washington state,
Porland, and then so far west I'll be East, namely Asia....you can follow the
travels and travails of my life as a Clevelander-at-large via the web site
www.raymcniece.com
Hope to see you before I leave
thanks to everyone for the heartfelt condolences for the passing of my mother
last month
peace
Ray

--part1_105.6e9594dc.30d85b62_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">season's greeting kids, I'll be on=20=
dee perry's around noon show on wedensday promoting what could well be my fi=
nal performances in cleveland.  I'll be performing this thursday at alg=
erbra in little italy (on murray hill rd) at 9 as part of PAD circle, then a=
t the Arabica on 185th street on Friday @ 8 and finally, and this is the gra=
nd finale, I'll be performing<BR>
with the band tongue-in-groove at the b-side, below the grog shop on coventr=
y at 7pm on Tuesday, Dec. 27 featuring mo stanley on keyboards and nick mari=
no on bass. I'll be starting my winter tour which will take me to Kentucky,=20=
North and South Carolina, Virginia, Floridays, then out west to Washington s=
tate, Porland, and then so far west I'll be East, namely Asia....you can fol=
low the travels and travails of my life as a Clevelander-at-large via the we=
b site www.raymcniece.com<BR>
Hope to see you before I leave<BR>
thanks to everyone for the heartfelt condolences for the passing of my mothe=
r last month<BR>
peace<BR>
Ray  </FONT></HTML>

--part1_105.6e9594dc.30d85b62_boundary--