[NEohioPAL]Cabaret Dada Scheduling Alert

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Tue Dec 20 08:26:35 PST 2005

This IS a Dada scheduling alert.  This is not a test.  If this was a test, we would have played a loud, annoying sound that not only covered over the dialog in a key part of Lost where you get the clue to the whole thing, but that would have been embedded in your Tivo recording so you couldn't even go back and hear it afterwards.  Fortunately, it isn't a test.  Aren't you lucky.

The Dada scheduling alert holds for the next two weeks.  Beginning Thursday, December 22nd, Dada's schedule will feature Thursday shows, an Alumni Reunion Bash, and no Saturday shows.  Regularly scheduled shows will resume in 2006.

The schedule for the next two weeks follows.  If you have questions, or want to make reservations for any of these shows, contact Cabaret Dada by phone at 216.696.HAHA (4242), email us at somedada at aol.com or visit us online at http://www.cabaretdada.com.

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22nd
Special Christmas Eve Sacrifice Show
Showtime: 8 PM
Tickets: Only $10!!

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 23rd
Alumni Holiday Extravaganza
Join current and former Dadas for our pre-holiday party, featuring FREE BEER!
Also, snacks.
And, FREE BEER!
Showtime: 10:30 PM
Tickets: $15

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 24th
NO SHOW - HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY
Showtime: I said, NO SHOW!
Tickets: Look, if you haven't gotten it yet, just show up and slide $10 under the door.

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 29th
Special New Year's Prep Prep Show
We may or may not be dropping a ball, or something.  Probably not.  And there will be no Dick Clark.  And that's reason enough to come down.
Showtime: 8:00 PM
Tickets: Only $10!  A steal!

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 30th
New Year's Prep Show
Definitely no Dick Clark here.
Showtime: 10:30 PM
Tickets: $12 regular, $10 student/senior/active military
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 31st
NO SHOW!  WE WILL ALL BE AT DICK CLARK'S HOUSE!  DO NOT SHOW UP!
Showtime: OK, this is getting old.  NO SHOW!
Tickets: There are no tickets because there is NO SHOW!

So come down and join Dada for our exciting holiday season.  See old friends, make new friends, enjoy frosty beverages, and laugh your myrrh off.

Cabaret Dada
1210 West 6th Street
In the Warehouse District
216.696.HAHA (4242)