[NEohioPAL]Auditioning for college dance?

Rebecca Pavlock rmpavlock at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 09:05:19 PST 2005

--0-1885360853-1135184719=:56502

Are you planning to audition for a college dance program or dance team?  If you would like to hone your dance skills in time for college auditions, sign up for Dance Warehouse's college prep class.  The focus will be on Ballet and Jazz.  You must be at least in your junior year of high school to sign up.  Class will be on Monday nights.  For more information, please call Becky at 216-297-9429 or send an email to rmpavlock at yahoo.com.

http://mail.yahoo.com