[NEohioPAL]Shopping for last minute gifts? How about a swing dance gift certificate?

Valerie Salstrom valeriesalstrom at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:30:37 PST 2005

<P>Gift certificates available right now for 5 week single's or couple's Jitterbug lessons or private lessons for singles or couple,s in any form of swing dancing from the 1920s through the 1950s.  We also have gift certificates available for group private lessons and swing merchandise such as CDs, shoe bags, t shirts, and dvds.</P>
<P>If you need a gift certificate in the next few days, please phone me at 216-374-1927.  If there is not so urgent of a need, please email us at <A href="mailto:info at GetHepSwing.com">info at GetHepSwing.com</A>.</P>
<P>Happy Holidays!</P>
<P>Valerie Salstrom</P></DIV></div></html>