[NEohioPAL]Swing in the New Year in a very unique way!

Valerie Salstrom valeriesalstrom at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 12:58:39 PST 2005

the ballroom so we are pretty certain we will not sell out. Just show up at the door with cash or a check and you are good to go. <BR><BR>This facility is smoke free. <BR><BR>If you have any more questions please see <A href="http://www.gethepswing.com/" target=_blank><FONT color=#0000aa>www.GetHepSwing.com</FONT></A> or phone 216-374-1927. <BR><BR>Have a safe and happy holiday season!<BR></DIV></SPAN><A href="mailto:events at coolcleveland.com,Greg_Tye at wgte.pbs.org,greg"></A></div></html>