[NEohioPAL]looking for a Murder Mystery troup

sykokilr1 at aol.com sykokilr1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 12:18:45 PST 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7DA0309D63A69_8BC_EC0B_mblk-d38.sysops.aol.com

Hello,
I am the President of a High School Theatre Booster club and we are having a Fund Raiser .  We usaully do a murder mystery, that is written by one of the board members, but this year he may not be able to write it. Is there anyone out there ( I know there is) that has a travelling troup that performs them?  Or some one that writes them and wouldn't charge an arm and a leg for the rights?If so please contact me at this email address. I would like to know cost.
Thanks Dave Wells

----------MailBlocks_8C7DA0309D63A69_8BC_EC0B_mblk-d38.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>I am the President of a High School Theatre Booster club and we are having a Fund Raiser .  We usaully do a murder mystery, that is written by one of the board members, but this year he may not be able to write it. Is there anyone out there ( I know there is) that has a travelling troup that performs them?  Or some one that writes them and wouldn't charge an arm and a leg for the rights?If so please contact me at this email address. I would like to know cost.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks Dave Wells</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7DA0309D63A69_8BC_EC0B_mblk-d38.sysops.aol.com--