[NEohioPAL][clevelandpoetics] Ray Reminder...But Wait! There's more! Algebra Thursday 9

Buddyraymc at aol.com Buddyraymc at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 19:53:07 PST 2005

-------------------------------1135828387

Thanks and much love and great big slovenian  hillbilly hugs and kisses all
around for coming out last night to the b  side and seeing me off on this next
fool step off the edge of the cliffs of  cleveland into the great flying
unknown...Thanks to all not only for being there  last night but for all the help
and support you've given since I returned to  town in 96 and especially for
catching me as i've stumbled forward these past  two months during my mother's
difficult passing ...

     Thanks to Suzanne, Goddess of the Scribes, for  creating the home space
for our words to take place and for  keeping the coventry state of mind alive
(visit the McNiece wing of the used  book section in the basement), Thanks to
Q Nice and the Lyrical  graffiti all stars, for providing the physical space
for this particular event  to to take place, (Check it out every Tuesday Night
for the best in hip hop neo  soul lyrical artistry) Thanks to George Bilgere
for clearing the  air waves for poetry and for listening to me go on and on
over another  glass about wine, women and song. Thanks to Larry Smith, Mark
Kuhar, Mike  Salinger and Bree, for putting together pages for our words,  Thanks
to Susan Mathias and John Radigan (ya irish bastard) for the Cover  art of
"Song"

      Thanks be to all the former slam alumni  and teammates, Katie,
Theresa,Kwanza, Tia,  Daniel Gray, Sarah, Q, Kisha,  Kelly,  Hoot wherever you are,
I've learned so much from all of you  but mostly how to share integrity. Thanks
to Terry Provost for being the true  "Army of One", To Doug Kusak and Al
Bransteen for the Huzzahs at the nights  end ...huzzahs again for all the theater
people i've worked with especially  Jim Levin, Raymond Bobgan, David Hanson,
Bill Hoffman, and Ali Hernon, the  Flanigans wake family, led by father damon
john reagan, sean lackey, cody dove,  ann daw, the mollys, and so many others i
realize it would take me all night to  name.

     And Thanks especially to the last nights' band:  Mike McNamara on
guitar, Dale Baumann on skins, Mo Stanely on Keyboards, and  Nick Marino on bass for
meeting, as usual, for the first time on stage and  improvising our way into
magic.  Thanks utmostly to Nick and all members of  Tongue-in-Groove past and
future, mark webster, sean kelly, sean casey, neil  chastain, joe gambitta,
jordan davis (for recording) janice fields (o how I miss  the fiddle)

And of course great and wonderful thanks for all the folks who ever  wandered
into the world my poetry and gave a listen...My mother thanks you, My  father
thanks you, but most of all, Cleveland, I thank you.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE,   In the tradition of Daniel "you can  never have too
many farewell shows" Thompson,  I will be doing an unplugged  set at the
Algebra Coffee House on Murray Hill tomorrow night as part of  PAD (Poetry Art
Drama) Emily Tan's Exisistential Gestalt Zen Be-ins...Starts at  9...maybe

Visit the  Updated Web Site _www.raymcniece.com_ (http://www.raymcniece.com/)

Ray McNiece
4898 Waldamere Ave.
Willoughby,  OH 44094

440-918-0878

New Books: America Zen,
Us? Talking Across America

-------------------------------1135828387

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>     Thanks and much love and great big slovenian=20
hillbilly hugs and kisses all around for coming out last night to the b=
=20
side and seeing me off on this next fool step off the edge of the cliff=
s of=20
cleveland into the great flying unknown...Thanks to all not only for being t=
here=20
last night but for all the help and support you've given since I returned to=
=20
town in 96 and especially for catching me as i've stumbled forward these pas=
t=20
two months during my mother's difficult passing ...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>     Thanks to Suzanne, Goddess of the Scribes, for=
=20
creating the home space for our words to take place and for=20
keeping the coventry state of mind alive (visit the McNiece wing of the used=
=20
book section in the basement), Thanks to Q Nice and the Lyrical=20
graffiti all stars, for providing the physical space for this particular eve=
nt=20
to to take place, (Check it out every Tuesday Night for the best in hip hop=20=
neo=20
soul lyrical artistry) Thanks to George Bilgere for clearing the=20
air waves for poetry and for listening to me go on and on over another=20
glass about wine, women and song. Thanks to Larry Smith, Mark Kuhar, Mi=
ke=20
Salinger and Bree, for putting together pages for our words,=20
Thanks to Susan Mathias and John Radigan (ya irish bastard) for the Cov=
er=20
art of  "Song" </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>      Thanks be to all the former slam al=
umni=20
and teammates, Katie, Theresa,Kwanza, Tia,  Daniel Gray, Sarah, Q, Kish=
a,=20
Kelly,  Hoot wherever you are, I've learned so much from all of yo=
u=20
but mostly how to share integrity. Thanks to Terry Provost for being the tru=
e=20
"Army of One", To Doug Kusak and Al Bransteen for the Huzzahs at the ni=
ghts=20
end ...huzzahs again for all the theater people i've worked with especi=
ally=20
Jim Levin, Raymond Bobgan, David Hanson, Bill Hoffman, and Ali Hernon, the=20
Flanigans wake family, led by father damon john reagan, sean lackey, cody do=
ve,=20
ann daw, the mollys, and so many others i realize it would take me all night=
 to=20
name. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>     And Thanks especially to the last nights' band=
:=20
Mike McNamara on guitar, Dale Baumann on skins, Mo Stanely on Keyboards, and=
=20
Nick Marino on bass for meeting, as usual, for the first time on stage=20=
and=20
improvising our way into magic.  Thanks utmostly to Nick and all member=
s of=20
Tongue-in-Groove past and future, mark webster, sean kelly, sean casey, neil=
=20
chastain, joe gambitta, jordan davis (for recording) janice fields (o how I=20=
miss=20
the fiddle) </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>And of course great and wonderful thanks for all the folks who ever=20
wandered into the world my poetry and gave a listen...My mother thanks you,=20=
My=20
father thanks you, but most of all, Cleveland, I thank you.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE,   In the tradition of Daniel "you can=20
never have too many farewell shows" Thompson,  I will be doing an unplu=
gged=20
set at the Algebra Coffee House on Murray Hill tomorrow night as part o=
f=20
PAD (Poetry Art Drama) Emily Tan's Exisistential Gestalt Zen Be-ins...Starts=
 at=20
9...maybe</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
>Visit the=20
Updated Web Site <A=20
href=3D"http://www.raymcniece.com/">www.raymcniece.com</A><BR></FONT><FONT l=
ang=3D0=20
face=3D"Arial Black" color=3D#000000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"10"><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3D"Arial CYR" color=3D#000000 s=
ize=3D2=20
FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10">Ray McNiece<BR>4898 Waldamere Ave.<BR>Wil=
loughby,=20
OH 44094<BR><BR>440-918-0878<BR><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=
=3D#000000=20
size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10">New Books:</FONT><FONT lang=3D0=20=
face=3DTahoma=20
color=3D#000000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"><I> America Zen,=
</FONT><FONT=20
lang=3D0 face=3D"Times New Roman" color=3D#000000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"10"></I> Us? Talking Across America</FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HT=