[NEohioPAL]Royalton Players Presents Archibald MacLeish's Pulitzer Prize winning play "J.B."

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 13:37:05 PST 2005

The Royalton Players will be presenting Archibald
MacLeish's Pulitzer Prize winning play "J.B." January
13-15 and 20 and 21 at the Edwin S. Griffiths Masonic
Lodge, 6320 Royalton Road, North Royalton.  The play
is the biblical story of Job told in modern verse.

Local theater veterans Bob Kenderes, Dale Hruska, Ken
Chamers and Stayce Naybors head the cast. For
reservations or ticket information, please call
216-556-0415.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy