[NEohioPAL]Used trombone for a good kid

Jay Johnson shootfilmordie at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 16:49:36 PST 2005

--0-1609553049-1135903776=:71149

Looking for a student trombone for a young man who's starting in music but his family doesn't have the money to rent or buy one.

  Please respond to this email and let me know if you happen to have one just lying around... not a really common thing that people have lying around their house, but you never know. I mean, not as common as maybe... an accordion, or a zither, but almost.

  Thanks

  Jj