[NEohioPAL]Exciting News re: Acid Entertainment!

brandi at acidentertainment.net brandi at acidentertainment.net
Thu Dec 29 21:05:09 PST 2005

an investment in the amount of a brand new Apple iMac G5 Desktop
computer.  In light of this most generous investment I've decided
to purchase the FINAL CUT PRO software so I will finally be able
to <EM>shoot</EM> the countless scripts in the Acid Entertainment
Arsenal!<BR><BR>Does anyone know of any Final Cut Pro workshops?
Thanks!  Best of Luck to you all in 2006!</div>
Entertainment & Third Eye Screenwriting<BR>440-840-2900
(P)<BR>440-236-6150 (F)<BR><A
href="http://www.acidentertainment.net/">www.acidentertainment.net</A><BR><A
href="http://www.thirdeyewebdesign.com/">www.thirdeyewebdesign.com</A><BR><A
href="http://www.thirdeyedomains.com/">www.thirdeyedomains.com</A></div>