[NEohioPAL]Joseph, King of Dreams- In need of sheet music

Ken Milota kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 19:38:40 PST 2005

--0-1906785421-1136000320=:5857

Not to be confused with the Musical "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" but this is another one that was made into a disney musical "Joseph, King of Dreams" and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the song  "You know better than I."    I looked on www.musicnotes.com and other sheet music sites and couldn't find it.  It must be piano music.

  If anyone can do me this favor I would appreciate it.

  Ken Milota

Yahoo! Shopping
--0-1906785421-1136000320=:5857

<DIV id=RTEContent>Not to be confused with the Musical "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" but this is another one that was made into a disney musical "Joseph, King of Dreams" and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the song  "You know better than I."    I looked on <A href="http://www.musicnotes.com">www.musicnotes.com</A> and other sheet music sites and couldn't find it.  It must be piano music.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If anyone can do me this favor I would appreciate it.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Ken Milota</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Shopping<br>
Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/footer/shopping/*http://shopping.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTE2bzVzaHJtBF9TAzk1OTQ5NjM2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFnBHNsawNob2xpZGF5LTA1
">Yahoo! Shopping</a>
--0-1906785421-1136000320=:5857--