[NEohioPAL]i need a place to stay in warwick, new york

Sally Lentz sal-lentz at neo.rr.com
Wed Jan 4 12:59:32 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C61147.DA52FDA0

I have secured an apprenticeship with a collage artist, in Warwick, New =
York.  Since I live in Ohio, I need a clean, safe place to stay....for =
not a lot of money! =20
Ideally, I would like to find maybe a timeshare or an apartment, that I =
could rent on a weekly basis, (maybe longer at a later time) or perhaps =
even a vacation home (Warwick is near Sugar Loaf -a big ski area) that =
someone would like to have "appear" lived in. =20
I will probably need someplace beginning in February and continuing =
until...who knows!
Please email writer at bigwits.com if you can offer any suggestions.
thank you
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C61147.DA52FDA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">I have secured an apprenticeship with =
a collage=20
artist, in Warwick, New York.  Since I live in Ohio, I need a =
clean, safe=20
place to stay....for not a lot of money!  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Ideally, I would like to find =
maybe a=20
timeshare or an apartment, that I could rent on a weekly basis, =
(maybe=20
longer at a later time) or perhaps even a vacation home (Warwick is =
near=20
Sugar Loaf -a big ski area) that someone would like to =
have "appear" lived=20
in.  </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">I will probably need someplace =
beginning in=20
February and continuing until...who knows!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Please email <A=20
href=3D"mailto:writer at bigwits.com">writer at bigwits.com</A> if you can =
offer any=20
suggestions.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">thank you</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C61147.DA52FDA0--