[NEohioPAL]Today and Tomorrow Only

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 06:02:00 PST 2006

-------------------------------1136469719

We've had our best sales week to date and in an effort to express our
gratitude we've dropped copies of Custody to $13.99 when you buy purchase  directly
through CustomFlix.

Simply go to  _http://www.CustomFlix.com/208245_
(http://www.customflix.com/Store/ShowEStore.jsp?id=208245)  and  type in the discount code PNN8S67L and
you'll instantly receive $5 off the suggested retail  price.

If you have family, friends and, or associates who have been wanting to add
this great new film to their collection, but just haven't gotten around to
picking up a copy - the time to act is now.

Today and tomorrow only folks! Keep Indie Films Independent and help  support
Independent musicians as well.

peace,

-------------------------------1136469719

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>We've had our best sales week to date and in an effort to express our=20
gratitude we've dropped copies of Custody to $13.99 when you buy purchase=20
directly through CustomFlix. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Simply go to  <A=20
href=3D"http://www.customflix.com/Store/ShowEStore.jsp?id=3D208245">http://w=
ww.CustomFlix.com/208245</A> and=20
type in the discount code <FONT face=3D"OCR A Extended">PNN8S67L </FONT=
><FONT=20
face=3DArial>and you'll instantly receive $5 off the suggested retail=20
price.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you have family, friends and, or associates who have been wanting to=
 add=20
this great new film to their collection, but just haven't gotten around to=20
picking up a copy - the time to act is now.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Today and tomorrow only folks! Keep Indie Films Independent and help=20
support Independent musicians as well.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>peace,</DIV>
<DIV>e</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>