[NEohioPAL]RENTAL HOUSE

MARC MORITZ marcmoritz at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 07:32:15 PST 2006

--0-1873617417-1136647935=:87964

Fellow Artists:

  We are currently in search of a House To Rent! We prefer a 3 Bedroom...but a Large 2 Bedroom with perhaps a small office or sunroom would work. It can be an up and down / side by side / duplex....preferably with a yard! The neighborhoods we are looking at : Cleveland Heights / Shaker Heights / South Euclid / Lyndhurst / Mayfield Heights. Unfortunately no West Side due to our children's school location. We have terrific references and are fairly flexible with the rent....Please contact me via email...

  Marc Moritz

MARC MORITZ
216-255-1120 cell

--0-1873617417-1136647935=:87964

<DIV id=RTEContent>Fellow Artists:</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We are currently in search of a <STRONG>House To Rent</STRONG>! We prefer a 3 Bedroom...but a Large 2 Bedroom with perhaps a small office or sunroom would work. It can be an up and down / side by side / duplex....preferably with a yard! The neighborhoods we are looking at : Cleveland Heights / Shaker Heights / South Euclid / Lyndhurst / Mayfield Heights. Unfortunately no West Side due to our children's school location. We have terrific references and are fairly flexible with the rent....Please contact me via email...</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Marc Moritz</DIV><BR><BR><DIV><STRONG><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #a040ff" face=system size=5>MARC MORITZ <BR>216-255-1120 cell</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
--0-1873617417-1136647935=:87964--