[NEohioPAL]Want to buy a car?

David Banks dbanks1 at neo.rr.com
Sat Jan 7 08:53:50 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C61381.0697D300

I have a beautiful 2001 Mitsubishi Diamante LS with 66000 miles on it. =
This is the top of the line luxury car that Mitsubishi offers and the =
car reports all say it is extremely reliable. I have not had any =
problems with it and am parting with it only to reduce my monthly bills. =
 It is black, has grey leather interior, FM/AM CD player, heated seats!, =
body is straight with no dents and it has been in no wrecks, power =
windows, doors, locks, seats, and has a built in anti-theft system. It =
has just recently been smog checked and has just had an oil change. =
Price is $12,500. Contact Dave via email at dbanks1 at neo.rr.com or call =
330-472-2512.
------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C61381.0697D300

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a beautiful 2001 Mitsubishi =
Diamante=20
LS with 66000 miles on it. This is the top of the line luxury car =
that=20
Mitsubishi offers and the car reports all say it is extremely reliable. =
I have=20
not had any problems with it and am parting with it only to reduce my =
monthly=20
bills.  It is black, has grey leather interior, FM/AM CD player, =
heated=20
seats!, body is straight with no dents and it has been in no wrecks, =
power=20
windows, doors, locks, seats, and has a built in anti-theft system. It =
has just=20
recently been smog checked and has just had an oil change. Price is =
$12,500.=20
Contact Dave via email at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:dbanks1 at neo.rr.com">dbanks1 at neo.rr.com</A> or call=20
330-472-2512.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C61381.0697D300--