[NEohioPAL]Chagrin Valley Little Theatre - Auditionees & Director Wanted!

CVLT cvlt at cvlt.org
Mon Jan 9 12:51:04 PST 2006

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C61534.7F847E30

CHAGRIN VALLEY LITTLE THEATRE - www.CVLT.org - 440.247.8955

AUDITIONS:

1/9/06 - 1/10/06 at 7:30 PM

CVLT will be holding auditions for a musical comedy (due to license
restrictions we're unable to advertise it by name, but feel free to reply
and ask if you think you might be interested... or just show up!)The
director, Don Edelman, is seeking men and women, ages 20s to 40s. Be
prepared to sing a ballad and an upbeat tempo song.  Show dates Fridays and
Saturdays 3/17 - 4/8.

1/22/06 - 1/23/06 at 3:00 PM

CVLT will be auditioning acts of all shapes and sizes for our Annual Variety
Show, which will take place on February 18th.  Showcase your talent!

DIRECTOR NEEDED:

Chagrin Valley Little Theatre is seeking directors for a musical comedy to
run July 21 - Aug 19. As with the show mentioned above, license restrictions
prevent us from mentioning it by name, but please reply or call for details.

"KING O' THE MOON"

Get your tickets now for "King O' The Moon", running January 20th - February
11th, Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 pm.  "King O' The Moon" is the
sequel to last year's "Over The Tavern", which was given Outstanding awards
for Acting, Ensemble and Directing at the 2005 Ohio Community Theater
Awards.

In "Over The Tavern", we watched the Pazinski family navigate the
conservative 1950s, in which Dad rages against the world and his wife Ellen
as, daughter Annie experiences the first pangs of young love, son Eddie
finds his way into adulthood, and young Rudy questions his Catholic
upbringing while looking after his mentally challenged brother Georgie.

In "King O' The Moon", we re-join the the Pazinskis to look in on the now
older Georgie's life in the Vietnam era. Dad has passed away, leaving Ellen
to seek new love, while her daughter Annie struggles with her own troubled
marriage. Rudy has left the seminary to rail against the war, while his
older brother Eddie prepares to leave his own family for Vietnam. Playwright
Tom Dudzick, who has been called the "Neil Simon of the Catholic,
Polish-American working class", handles topics of religion, war, divorce and
finding love again with the same humor and fond jabs at growing up Catholic
which made "Over The Tavern" a hit with audiences.

See you at the theatre!
Chagrin Valley Little Theatre

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C61534.7F847E30

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1528" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG><FONT size=3D3>CHAGRIN VALLEY =
LITTLE THEATRE -=20
<A href=3D"http://www.CVLT.org">www.CVLT.org</A> -=20
440.247.8955</FONT></STRONG><BR><BR><STRONG>AUDITIONS:</STRONG><BR><BR><E=
M>1/9/06=20
- 1/10/06 at 7:30 PM<BR></EM><BR>CVLT will be holding auditions for a =
musical=20
comedy (due to license restrictions we're unable to advertise it by =
name, but=20
feel free to reply and ask if you think you might be interested... or =
just show=20
up!)The director, Don Edelman, is seeking men and women, ages 20s to =
40s. Be=20
prepared to sing a ballad and an upbeat tempo song.  Show dates =
Fridays and=20
Saturdays 3/17 - 4/8.<BR><BR><EM>1/22/06 - 1/23/06 at 3:00 =
PM</EM><BR><BR>CVLT=20
will be auditioning acts of all shapes and sizes for our Annual Variety =
Show,=20
which will take place on February 18th.  Showcase your=20
talent!<BR><BR><STRONG>DIRECTOR NEEDED:</STRONG><BR><BR>Chagrin Valley =
Little=20
Theatre is seeking directors for a musical comedy to run July 21 - Aug =
19. As=20
with the show mentioned above, license restrictions prevent us from =
mentioning=20
it by name, but please reply or call for details.<BR><BR><STRONG>"KING =
O' THE=20
MOON"</STRONG><BR><BR>Get your tickets now for "King O' The Moon", =
running=20
January 20th - February 11th, Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 pm.  =
"King O'=20
The Moon" is the<BR>sequel to last year's "Over The Tavern", which was =
given=20
Outstanding awards for Acting, Ensemble and Directing at the 2005 Ohio =
Community=20
Theater<BR>Awards.<BR><BR>In "Over The Tavern", we watched the Pazinski =
family=20
navigate the conservative 1950s, in which Dad rages against the world =
and his=20
wife Ellen as, daughter Annie experiences the first pangs of young love, =
son=20
Eddie finds his way into adulthood, and young Rudy questions his =
Catholic=20
upbringing while looking after his mentally challenged brother=20
Georgie.<BR><BR>In "King O' The Moon", we re-join the the Pazinskis to =
look in=20
on the now older Georgie's life in the Vietnam era. Dad has passed away, =
leaving=20
Ellen<BR>to seek new love, while her daughter Annie struggles with her =
own=20
troubled marriage. Rudy has left the seminary to rail against the war, =
while=20
his<BR>older brother Eddie prepares to leave his own family for Vietnam. =

Playwright Tom Dudzick, who has been called the "Neil Simon of the=20
Catholic,<BR>Polish-American working class", handles topics of religion, =
war,=20
divorce and finding love again with the same humor and fond jabs at =
growing up=20
Catholic which made "Over The Tavern" a hit with audiences.<BR><BR>See =
you at=20
the theatre!<BR>Chagrin Valley Little Theatre</FONT></P></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C61534.7F847E30--