[NEohioPAL]Barbershop for The Music Man

smiles91076 at aol.com smiles91076 at aol.com
Tue Jan 10 13:26:12 PST 2006

I am a director for a high school drama club with a very low budget and
we are doing The Music Man and I would like to know if there are any
Barbershop singers or singers who are willing to do Barbershop for our
play.  We are in the Ravenna area of Ohio.

Please respond to this email or to
vpyles at kent.edu
if you are interested or know anyone who may be willing to help us out.
 They can be high school students through adult.

Thank you!!!!!!!

Lisa Kaye