[NEohioPAL]Seeking Nina Angeloff for movie Jan 28th

alexcine at aol.com alexcine at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 13:20:43 PST 2006

I am seeking to get in touch with the wonderfully talented Nina
Angeloff. The movie in which she starred in is playing at CASE and they
wanted me to invite the cast down. I can be reached at this e-mail or
at dark at prelude2cinema.com.
Thanks
Alex Michaels

Cleveland Film Czar and Emmy winning writer Alex P. Michaels' feature
"Blood Kiss: Soul of a Woman" will be showing as part of Case Western
Reserve's Local Filmmaker Night January 28th local night
Admission is only $3.00.
The entire schedule will be up in about a week at http://films.cwru.edu,

Here's some details on the movie from the Internet Move Database which
screens at
9:45pm
Blood Kiss: Soul of a Woman (2001)
Rated R (80 min.)  Director: Alex P. Michaels
With Nina Angeloff, Simon Lovell, Annie Sherman, Tracie Marie