[NEohioPAL]Need entertainer for dinner

Janine Sarnowski jssarnowski at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 08:14:02 PST 2006

Our Chamber is having their annual dinner and this
year we did not get any entertainment!!  We are
looking at you performing approximately 30 minutes to
1 hour, possibly some compensation, for the Chamber of
Commerce members, to be held February 18th at the
Genesis Party Center in Creston, Ohio.  Starts at 6:30
p.m. cash bar, dinner at 7 p.m. and then
entertaiment/meeting agenda.  If interested please
contact Janine Sarnowski, 330-815-4789 or
330-769-4029.

FYI we have had comedians, and many times performers
from the local theatre groups in the past.

Janine Sarnowski
Janine's Gifts & "Stuff"
10 Lafayette Street
Seville, Ohio 44273