[NEohioPAL]pool table and hot tub 4 sale-cheap!

Scott Myers scott at sounds2u.com
Thu Jan 12 12:10:59 PST 2006

As we prepare for our move to CA. I am offering our 9' slate pool table a=
nd 8 person hot tub for sale. I am putting a $500.00 price on each. The h=
ot tub will require about $500.00 in repairs (quoted from the spa company=
).The spa is a 2002 model.
The pool table is about 50 years old and in excellent condition! It comes=
 with several cues, all the balls, cue rack and break rack.
  I also have 2 single beds and miscelleaneous furntiture that I am selli=
ng.
We are moving on 1/20 so you would need to pick up the tub or table that =
weekend. (you will probably need a company like Danny Vegh's to dismantle=
 the table.)
Questions? email me and I will give you my # for  instant contact.