[NEohioPAL]Very Cool Office/Gallery/Studio Space in Ohio City.

DAVID HUNDERTMARK hundertmark at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 13:42:57 PST 2006

--0-228843784-1137102177=:3616

Very cool office/gallery/studio for rent in Ohio City

  I have an office on Bridge Ave. which I'd like to rent fully furnished (with antiques) and equiped (computer, fax, copier, phone system) for $800/month.  Off-Street, fenced, lighted parking.  Security system and cameras on outside.  Lavatory.  Kitchen.  Inlaid hardwood floors + black/white checkered tile. Glass block.  About 700 sq.ft. Two rooms plus private office or conference room.  Dave 216-533-3798

--0-228843784-1137102177=:3616

<DIV id=RTEContent>Very cool office/gallery/studio for rent in Ohio City</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I have an office on Bridge Ave. which I'd like to rent fully furnished (with antiques) and equiped (computer, fax, copier, phone system) for $800/month.  Off-Street, fenced, lighted parking.  Security system and cameras on outside.  Lavatory.  Kitchen.  Inlaid hardwood floors + black/white checkered tile. Glass block.  About 700 sq.ft. Two rooms plus private office or conference room.  Dave 216-533-3798 </DIV>
--0-228843784-1137102177=:3616--