[NEohioPAL]Enameling and metals studio mate opening

Katherine Spencer spotteddogma at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 19:37:58 PST 2006

--0-1996935216-1137123478=:19647

Spotted Dogma Studio, in Cleveland,  has an opening for an enamelist or metalsmith to join us.  Very nice studio, very reasonable rent.  Full spectrum lighting throughout, soldering area, 3 sinks, kilns, workbench, power tools, anvil, much more.  If interested please contact Kathy Spencer at spotteddogma at sbcglobal.net
  We are looking to have someone in by the end of February.
  Thanks!

--0-1996935216-1137123478=:19647

<DIV id=RTEContent>Spotted Dogma Studio, in Cleveland,  has an opening for an enamelist or metalsmith to join us.  Very nice studio, very reasonable rent.  Full spectrum lighting throughout, soldering area, 3 sinks, kilns, workbench, power tools, anvil, much more.  If interested please contact Kathy Spencer at <A href="mailto:spotteddogma at sbcglobal.net">spotteddogma at sbcglobal.net</A></DIV>  <DIV>We are looking to have someone in by the end of February.</DIV>  <DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
--0-1996935216-1137123478=:19647--