[NEohioPAL]Looking for John Galbraith and Susan McGarry

Jim Stover jamespaulstover at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 07:50:11 PST 2006

--0-732941565-1137167411=:3543

Hey Neo-pal,

  Jim Stover here, former Ashtabulan, looking to get in touch with the heads of The Wayward Theatre Company and  the amazing cast of Mapleleaf's Lobby Hero: John G. and Suzy M., and of course Bob McCoy.  Maybe we can talk about doing a show sometime soon.

   On Tour right now and coming home to Ohio at the end of March. Would love to catch up with you guys.

  Drop me a line and let me know how you are? jamespaulstover at yahoo.com

  -Jim Stover

--0-732941565-1137167411=:3543

<DIV id=RTEContent>Hey Neo-pal,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Jim Stover here, former Ashtabulan, looking to get in touch with the heads of The Wayward Theatre Company and  the amazing cast of Mapleleaf's Lobby Hero: John G. and Suzy M., and of course Bob McCoy.  Maybe we can talk about doing a show sometime soon.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> On Tour right now and coming home to Ohio at the end of March. Would love to catch up with you guys. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Drop me a line and let me know how you are? <A href="mailto:jamespaulstover at yahoo.com">jamespaulstover at yahoo.com</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>-Jim Stover</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover<br>
--0-732941565-1137167411=:3543--