[NEohioPAL]National Dance Week Entries

Margaret Holden margaretholden1202 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 17 05:40:02 PST 2006

--0-1173511451-1137505202=:45302

CALLING ALL DANCERS, CHOREOGRAPHERS, TEACHERS

  The Northeast Ohio Committee for National Dance Week (April 21-30) is now accepting entries for the Day of Dance on Sunday, April 30th.  Performance will be held at the Beck Center for Arts in Lakewood.  Dancers and Dance Ensembles please contact Margaret Holden, State Director, for more information.  Call 216 221 4236 or email.   Videos for entry must be received by March 15th.

  We are also looking for a children's ballet choreographer for a special presentation at our Day of Dance.

  At the Day of Dance we also hold master classes--instructors are paid for these.  Everything else is volunteer.

--0-1173511451-1137505202=:45302

<DIV id=RTEContent>CALLING ALL DANCERS, CHOREOGRAPHERS, TEACHERS</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>The Northeast Ohio Committee for National Dance Week (April 21-30) is now accepting entries for the Day of Dance on Sunday, April 30th.  Performance will be held at the Beck Center for Arts in Lakewood.  Dancers and Dance Ensembles please contact Margaret Holden, State Director, for more information.  Call 216 221 4236 or email.   Videos for entry must be received by March 15th.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We are also looking for a children's ballet choreographer for a special presentation at our Day of Dance.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>At the Day of Dance we also hold master classes--instructors are paid for these.  Everything else is volunteer.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>
--0-1173511451-1137505202=:45302--