[NEohioPAL]Big Screen T.V.

ELLIOTT HOOPER screamineagle915 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 17 09:27:26 PST 2006

--0-1433053399-1137518846=:62350

If anyone is looking for a Big Screen T.V. just in time for the Super Bowl, I have a 52" RCA Guide Plus rear projection t.v.. that we don't have room for.  I bought this very nice unit in Jan of 04 when I was confined to the house due to an injury and paid over $1000 for it.
  asking$650
  Elliott 252-0706
  Dont miss me as "Horse" The Beck Centers The Full Monty opening St Pattys day!

--0-1433053399-1137518846=:62350

<DIV id=RTEContent>If anyone is looking for a Big Screen T.V. just in time for the Super Bowl, I have a 52" RCA Guide Plus rear projection t.v.. that we don't have room for.  I bought this very nice unit in Jan of 04 when I was confined to the house due to an injury and paid over $1000 for it.</DIV>  <DIV>asking$650</DIV>  <DIV>Elliott 252-0706</DIV>  <DIV>Dont miss me as "Horse" The Beck Centers The Full Monty opening St Pattys day!</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>
--0-1433053399-1137518846=:62350--