[NEohioPAL]Last Chance to See "J.B." at Royalton Players

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 10:38:28 PST 2006

Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to see the
biblical story of Job told in modern verse in
Archibald MacLeish's Pulitzer Prize winning play
"J.B." performed by Royalton Players January 13-15 and
20 and 21 at the Edwin S. Griffiths Masonic Lodge,
6320 Royalton Road, North Royalton, directly across
from
Arby's Restaurant.

Local theater veterans Bob Kenderes, Dale Hruska, Ken
Chamers and Stayce Naybors head the cast. For
reservations or ticket information, please call
216-556-0415.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy