[NEohioPAL]Bowie and Queen tributes play HOB Friday

Brad Wyner bwyner at adelphia.net
Wed Jan 18 14:26:30 PST 2006

--Apple-Mail-1-402200950

Diamond Dogs: The Sound and Vision of David Bowie is opening for New
York's Almost Queen this Friday, January 20, at House of Blues
Cleveland.  Show time is set for 8:00; tickets are $10-15, available
day of show or on www.HOB.com/Cleveland.

We played this same bill back in June, and it was a blast.  That
evening had as it's climax a duet on "Under Pressure" that was a total
pinnacle of fake rockstardom.  I'm sure it will re-appear this weekend.
  All ages show, beautiful venue, etc.

(And just as significant: It is now officially the most Bowie-rific day
in the history of Neohiopal!  Well done, Rita, and mazel tov to entire
CYO organization.)

cordially,
Brad Wyner
keyboardist for Diamond Dogs

www.BowieTribute.com
www.AlmostQueen.com
www.HOB.com/Cleveland
--Apple-Mail-1-402200950

<bold>Diamond Dogs: The Sound and Vision of David Bowie</bold> is
opening for New York's <bold>Almost Queen</bold> this Friday,
<bold>Cleveland</bold>.  Show time is set for 8:00; tickets are
$10-15, available day of show or on www.HOB.com/Cleveland.

We played this same bill back in June, and it was a blast.  That
evening had as it's climax a duet on "Under Pressure" that was a total
pinnacle of fake rockstardom.  I'm sure it will re-appear this
weekend.  All ages show, beautiful venue, etc.

(And just as significant: It is now <bold>officially</bold> the most